• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Sanippy

Happy Huku your akoyas are beautiful and look fabulous with your bright top!

baby nurse

Wonderful Tahitians and white metallics, Pkinnew!

Happy Huku, those akoya look so pretty with your top.

These are my Catherine Cardellini golden pondslime off rounds with metallic squares.

CCwbirds.jpg

CCwbirds1.jpg

Happy Huku

Very beautiful, love how the pondslimes go so well with your top and the squares add pizzazz!

BAS

You are the best at pairing tops with your pearls! Nice to see that strand again!

CathyKeshi

Baby Nurse, that's a very pretty strand of unusual pearls ... but it's your little birdies that have me enchanted :)

SunSeeker

baby nurse, your triple metallics are very pretty and Lavendarjade love the mix of tones in your tin-cup with gss

baby nurse

Thank you, Happy Huku, I really like this strand. It is very interesting to look at with the different shapes and lots of colorful overtones.

Aww, thanks BAS! When I wear this color no other strand will do.

I was inspired by the little birdies too, Cathy! Spring is around the corner, right?

Thank you, SunSeeker! The triple metallics is a special piece.

Red

baby nurse - Truly, you were born to wear the colors of Chinese freshwater pearls. All of those colors look stunning on you. Cute sweater and a beautiful necklace. I love all those colors, but they are so not for me.

Pearl Dreams

Pearl Enthusiast
Weather still iffy today, sun and rain chasing each other, I thought my PP akoyas needed an airing.

Don't know how I've missed this thread until now.

Happy Huku, these are so lovely (re: your PP akoyas strand.) How long is the strand?

Sanippy

Beautiful pearls Newberry! How do you create that look? Do you twist several strands together? How long is each strand?

Sanippy

I'm wearing my new Miki Akoya pearls and silver metallic fireball pendant today! I love how they look together. I'm also loving pearls with polka dots!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Happy Huku

Don't know how I've missed this thread until now.

Happy Huku, these are so lovely (re: your PP akoyas strand.) How long is the strand?

Thank you! Have just dug out the invoice - 17" plus clasp about 18"? 6.5-7 AAA rose overtone. Love 'em!

Happy Huku

I'm wearing my new Miki Akoya pearls and Pearls of Joy silver metallic fireball pendant today! I love how they look together. I'm also loving pearls with polka dots!

Agree! The polka dots are fun and of course the pearls beautiful!

pkinnew

Happy Huku - Those are impressive Akoyas and I love them with the print top! I need more color!

baby nurse - Your pondslime and square necklace is so unique and looks great on you!

newberry - Oh you must share how you made this torsade up! It must have been a very special night indeed!!!

hanadama - Pearls and polka dots go so well together - great look!