• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

lavenderjade

So, a little while back, I asked Wendy from Pearlescence to make me a mid-golden South seas station necklace. She went to HK shortly afterwards and selected 9 beautiful pearls for my 14 ct gold necklace and here is the finished piece. I am thrilled with it AND it was under budget so I could get earrings too :)

Pearlescence pearls by lavenderjade68, on Flickr

They look amazing on with my white shirt and also my cream blouse, I will post some snaps when I wear them next.

Thank you Wendy!!

BAS

Lavenderjade -- how wonderful! They look spectacular on you! Congratulations and wear in health! More pictures, please.

baby nurse

Thank you, GemGeek, BAS, CathyKeshi, hanadama, and Lindaphillipsbong.

Lisa c, the pearls range from 7-10mm and there are some creamy gold colored ones in there.

Lavenderjade, the ripples are from Pearls of Joy. I also wanted to mention that I love your gss tin cup! The different shades of golden are so pretty and really look lovely on you. What size are the pearls?

lavenderjade

Thanks all! I love the little suns description. Wearing them will make me happy even if I am feeling a bit blue!

Babynurse I have looked at POJ and they are sold out of them boo hoo

The largest SS is about 11-12mm and the smallest 2 are about 6mm, so not big but lustrous. Those little ones near the back are just so cute!

Happy Huku

baby nurse and Lavenderjade - Just love them all, colour, shape, size, style, all so different and all so beautiful.

pkinnew

baby nurse - I can't get over the richness of the colors in your triple strand and the glow!!! Just stunning!

lavender jade - You know I love tin cups and yours is just beautiful! I love the colors of the pearls, the spacing and the graduated sizes. It looks perfect on you!

pkinnew

Two day so of pearls! Yesterday was the red power suit with silver Tahititans and today is white linen with white metallics (twisted and doubled). Love this springtime weather!

013.jpg034.jpg024.jpg017.jpg

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Thank you for the lovely treats right before bedtime. Smiles, sunlight, dreams...

Last edited:

Happy Huku

Weather still iffy today, sun and rain chasing each other, I thought my PP akoyas needed an airing.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 10.jpg
    FullSizeRender 10.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 0

GemGeek

Pearlista
Pkinnew, always gorgeous! But, the akoyas with the frolicsome print just stole my heart. Good job, ladies!