• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BAS

Enjoying everyone's pearls!

pkinnew -- your goldens are just lovely with that top.

lisa c -- I love your earrings! Thanks for sharing the photo.

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Snowdrops! Yea, time to check out my yard too, then. My lilacs have rosy buds.

BAS, thank you, that's quite a compliment given your gorgeous collection:)

The early 'edisons' are difficult to photograph. IRL they're quite rainbow colored, but the color is dependent on the angle of view, not in strips like I suppose Tahitians look IRL. Maybe that's why the photographs look so mauve.

Last edited:

Tucs

So many lovely pearls, I need to check more often as they otherwise pile up quickly :)

Lisa c I love those strands as bracelets on you. The earrings look very elegant, too.

Pkinnew I love how you match your clothes and pearls -- I'm starting to covet whole outfits, haha.

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Pkinnew I love how you match your clothes and pearls -- I'm starting to covet whole outfits, haha.

Thanks, tucs and --- I Know! I saw all the lovely cotton turtlenecks and thought "wow, mine are looking pretty shabby"; see the eilet and think "I want those" and the linens!!! The list goes on and on, doesn't it?!?!

baby nurse

These are my lavender studs and triple graduated multicolor metallics from PP.

PPtripleswearingin1.jpg

PPtripleswearingin.jpg

GemGeek

Pearlista
The triple strand necklace is magnificent. In the first photo on the neck, i feel like I can see into them! ♡

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Oh yes, BabyNurse! Pshwar! Would you share the sizes, etc? Are there pale yellows in the strands? It's marvelous!

Last edited:

BAS

BabyNurse-- I adore that triple! And you've paired it beautifully with the color and neckline of the sweater.

CathyKeshi

A bright breath of spring, Baby Nurse ... love those lavendars!

Sanippy

Beautiful pearls Baby Nurse! I never considered coloured pearls before but yours are gorgeous.

lavenderjade

Community member
So, a little while back, I asked Wendy from Pearlescence to make me a mid-golden South seas station necklace. She went to HK shortly afterwards and selected 9 beautiful pearls for my 14 ct gold necklace and here is the finished piece. I am thrilled with it AND it was under budget so I could get earrings too :)

Pearlescence pearls by lavenderjade68, on Flickr

They look amazing on with my white shirt and also my cream blouse, I will post some snaps when I wear them next.

Thank you Wendy!!