• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BWeaves

I did it, to my shame. I just finally had to do it... They haven't come yet, but I promise some pictures when they do.

Linda! Yay! At least it was one of us. We can live vicariously now! Earshots, as soon as they come. Them's the rules.

And don't be afraid to return them if they're not you. Just let us know.

BWeaves

JolieChouette, your choker is stunning.

MM, your Kamoka drops are to die for. What a find.

I'm starting to wear my Mom's pearls now for real. Today I tried the Lapis Rice Krispies.

IMG_2493.jpg

Lugana

It seems like I've missed a loooot in this thread))) so many lovely looks and strands here! Today I was wearing tahitian drops with cream NR akoyas)

Akoyas TH.jpg

Pearly-Whites

JolieC--the necklace is absolutely luminescent and you have a beautiful neck to pull it off!

BW--love the crispies!

lmgarden

Wow, I've missed so much beauty for the last couples weeks!! I've got to catch up!

Today and for the last couple days I decided to wear my Fiji pearl combos - 2 bracelets worn as a necklace, with a blue/green pastel Kamoka pendant. The bracelet with the gold bar was made months after the solid pearl bracelet. At the time, not many colorful pearls were available, but still works well when worn as the back part of the necklace. Although, when worn alone as a bracelet or with my long Fiji and garnet strand it fits in well. All interchangeable and connected with YG orbit clasps. Here I am wearing various oversized work shirts!

Attachments

• IMG_0535.jpg
    IMG_0535.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0457.jpg
    IMG_0457.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0754.jpg
    IMG_0754.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0730.jpg
    IMG_0730.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0738.jpg
    IMG_0738.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0766.jpg
    IMG_0766.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 0

BWeaves

I love that look. And I love pearls with denim. And those colors. I never think of wearing a pendant with a strand of pearls, and yet I love it every time someone posts of photo.

Luvglitz

Those Fijian pearls are have such luscious colors. Amazing how the colors change with various light and clothing colors.