• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

CathyKeshi

Oh, SIGH, lmgarden ... I long to see those Fiji pieces in person! Can you tell us more about those large gold ovals you've put in the middle of the bracelets when worn as a necklace?

Katbran

Gosh those Fiji pearls are gorgeous! A good friend is off to Fiji for her daughters destination wedding...I gave her a list of places that sell J Hunter pearls and told her she was to take lots of photos !! I know you have said before ..but I'm too lazy to find the thread.. where did you buy your Fiji pearls ? I love all the pieces !!

Linda- gorgeous colour on those pearls!

Sanippy

Green Ts for me as well. The studs are Kamoka and I set the pendant with a pearl from
Jac.

IMG_7772.jpg

IMG_7768.jpg

IMG_7767.jpg

lmgarden

Thank you PD, BW, JP, SunSeeker and Luvglitz! Sometimes I just have to stare at these fiji pearls when I'm wearing it as a bracelet. I like the way they colors shift depending on lighting and colors I wear. Pictures don't really show the true color depth.

Cathy, you have a good eye for noticing the 2 gold connectors between the orbit clasps! I can't remember when, why or where I bought them...I found them sitting in my box of clasps, earring nuts etc., and thought they'd be perfect to extend the length of the brackets when worn as a necklace.

Katbran, a destination wedding in Fiji sounds like a little bit of heaven! I bought all my Fiji pearls from Pearl Paradise at the last Ruckus. After I bought the first bracelet I went back for a second bracelet, then a third time for the garnet, gold link and Fiji pearl combo. Stock is very low - I asked Jeremy if he could buy more at the last Hong Kong show, but Justin hunter wasn't there...might have to wait for the next show.

Pearly-Whites

Linda, Hanadama and CKrickett-what a wonderful "wearin' of the green"!!

I haven't posted in a while, these are two strands from POJ metallic 7 to 7.5 purchased on sale and strung together to make a rope. This is very versatile and I wear it quite a bit. Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!

IMG_1330.jpgIMG_1333.jpgIMG_1331.jpgIMG_1334.jpg

charisyl

Community member
Hello, I have been just looking at everyone's lovelies and am always amazed of the individual personality of the wearer and her pearls! :eek:
I learnt a lot from all of you
20170319_111703.jpg
Sharing my necklace worn as bracelet with Georg Jensen moonlight grapes ring

BWeaves

Everyone's Tahitians and white ropes are fantastic. I'm just getting caught up. Just got back from my weaving conference.