• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

MSC

Natural Pearl Lover
Ahhh beautifully classic look, BWeaves!

Lunch time fun - a few of my unset pearls... conch, quahog, abalone, P. sterna, P. penguin, P. maculata, GSSP, SoC, and Mississippi River pearls.
IMG_4385.jpg

Last edited:

baby nurse

I adore that look, BWeaves! The 9mm choker and wss drops! Also, I wish I could figure out how to take such good earring/necklace selfies. One or the other is always out of focus in mine.

I want to frame that, MSC! All those beautiful colors and textures.

BWeaves

BN, Well, they're usually out of focus for me, too. I just keep taking photos until I get a good one.

PW, I love the Jackie Kennedy quote. I think I have something of Jackie Kennedy's that I'll post on my Ode à Ma Mère thread.

MSC, Oh, wow! That heart! All the pearls. Wow.

BWeaves

OK, someone bought those bright green drop earrings from Kamoka. Was it one of us? Fess up! We've all been lusting after them. It would be a shame if it wasn't one of us. Earshots!

Pareltje

Lovely classic looks, BWeaves.
MSC I really love your colorful collection of different types of pearls. What a terrific collection!