Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

It seems like I've missed a loooot in this thread))) so many lovely looks and strands here! Today I was wearing tahitian drops with cream NR akoyas)

tahitian drops with cream NR akoyas

JolieC--the necklace is absolutely luminescent and you have a beautiful neck to pull it off!

BW--love the crispies!

Wow, I've missed so much beauty for the last couples weeks!! I've got to catch up!

Today and for the last couple days I decided to wear my Fiji pearl combos - 2 bracelets worn as a necklace, with a blue/green pastel Kamoka pendant. The bracelet with the gold bar was made months after the solid pearl bracelet. At the time, not many colorful pearls were available, but still works well when worn as the back part of the necklace. Although, when worn alone as a bracelet or with my long Fiji and garnet strand it fits in well. All interchangeable and connected with YG orbit clasps. Here I am wearing various oversized work shirts!
 Fiji pearl combos - 2 bracelets worn as a necklace, with a blue/green pastel Kamoka pendant
 Fiji pearl combos - 2 bracelets worn as a necklace, with a blue/green pastel Kamoka pendant
 Fiji pearl combos - 2 bracelets worn as a necklace

I love that look. And I love pearls with denim. And those colors. I never think of wearing a pendant with a strand of pearls, and yet I love it every time someone posts of photo.

Those Fijian pearls are have such luscious colors. Amazing how the colors change with various light and clothing colors.

Oh, SIGH, lmgarden ... I long to see those Fiji pieces in person! Can you tell us more about those large gold ovals you've put in the middle of the bracelets when worn as a necklace?

Gosh those Fiji pearls are gorgeous! A good friend is off to Fiji for her daughters destination wedding...I gave her a list of places that sell J Hunter pearls and told her she was to take lots of photos !! I know you have said before ..but I'm too lazy to find the thread.. where did you buy your Fiji pearls ? I love all the pieces !!

Linda- gorgeous colour on those pearls!

Back