Show us your menagerie

I wanted to look beautiful Luna in the eyes :) She's gorgeous, and Sheri is a genius.

Luna.jpg

Thank you CathyKeshi & Charlotta! I do believe she can be a little mischievous in a playful way!;)

Luna is a beauty, but remember octos can be sneaky so watch out for your other pearls :)

Luna is a beauty, but remember octos can be sneaky so watch out for your other pearls :)

Yes, sneaky but Luna makes my 3rd octopus so she has company. I consider them to be protectors of my pearls. I want a Big Papa & have a couple of ideas I plan to discuss with Sheri. I'm going to have to find the right pearls, though, if she thinks my idea would work, so it will take a while.

Stunning pearl and such clever color work! I never get tired of seeing these new Octos and Sheri's creativity. There was an old thread full of her creations...

Just wanted to share my blue ringed octo-baby with everyone. Sheri is amazing & so talented. So...everyone...meet Luna! If thes pics show sideways or upside down, I apologize. Can't seem to balance the phone horizontally with one hand.

I knew CathyKeshi would come to the rescue! Those side pictures sure make me dizzy...my phone rotates and I try to orient the pix LOL.

Oh, I do love that blue- ringed octo! And, yes, the flashes of teal in the pearl are perfect with the teal/ blue rings!

Thank you, everyone, for the all the love for Luna! She is very special. Sheri really did a fabulous job.

Sorry for the sideways pics, BPDDC & thank you Cathy for straightening it out. I can't seem to balance the phone horizontally with this full cast on.

Luna's not mine; I just flip them ... and happily so :) While traveling, and at the marina campground, internet has been so bad I haven't been able to do much. Home for a few days so flipping is back!

BW, I have always loved octopuses, especially the beautiful Blue Ringed. I'm so happy that Sheri was able to create one for me!

Back