Seller’s regret

SydK

I’ve just sold a Kamoka floating pendant that didn’t suit me and I never wore, but packaging it up I remembered why I bought it in the first place - such a gorgeous pearl. I’m feeling a twinge of seller’s regret now that I’ve put it in the post to its new owner, but I just have to remember that the sale will fund more pearls in future :eek:
FA8BDBB6-E3EC-4611-B478-DB4E14C33EB9.jpg
D9629E54-C930-4CAD-87D0-94002CF8715A.jpgC7D36CFF-322A-4BD5-9A30-7ABA3FCB4F0E.jpg

I'm sure the new owner will be thrilled. Now you can find something that does suit you and that you will wear!

The new owner will be thrilled with this necklace & you'll have money for future pearls....win, win!

So pretty. But this gives you funds for pearls you will wear.

As I am getting ready to pack all pearls, I am really considering selling some strands I just don't think I'll ever use. Got a bit caught up in the collector aspect of it. At the same time, I worry I'll end up with that famous Seller's regret - one day thinking, "if only I still had that strand of white Tahitians..." Ain't easy :D

I've had sellers regret for things I've sold on eBay -- and I simply remind myself of the reasons why I sold it. I'd rather have sellers regret than buyers remorse. :)

Back