Ruckus 2015 Red Ginko Cortez Pearl Pendant

It is a very lovely pendant...I really LOVE Carlos' work. I actually wear just one piece of jewelry and it is a ring made by my friend Carlos.
And the earrings are going to be just as beautiful Cathy! I took some hours to find a great pair of keshi for your project. Please don't forget to share your photos once you have the whole set!

And your photos are GREAT...I also shoot like 20 photos just to end up with 1 or 2 fair enough to use...

Thanks again everyone :) Douglas, I LOVE this pendant. And while I don't have the earrings yet, Carlos and Douglas both posted a fabulous 16 photo step by step pictorial on the process of making the earrings, and I am blown away by their beauty!!! We're traveling, so I can't post a link, but if anyone is curious, just go to Facebook, either Douglas or Carlos Cabral ... prepare to be amazed!!!

Here's an update and photos to go with ... my beautiful Red Ginko Earrings from Carlos Cabral, set with glowing little iridescent Sea of Cortez keshi pearls, carefully and kindly chosen specially by Douglas ... THANK YOU Douglas, and THANK You Carlos! All 3 pieces are wonderful to wear, and the earrings in particular are so well balanced they are a joy to wear. I love that each piece is different, individual shapes and colors varying to make the most interesting suite.

11029896_912420358815940_9182861649768860506_n.jpg11181297_912419018816074_8663438066361351646_n.jpg

So pretty! Ginko leaf has always been a favorite form of mine. You have yourself a wonderful art set to wear just in time for fall!

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Beautiful pearl jewelry for a most delightful lady. I love your taste in pearls and jewelry.

Thank you for the photos, CathyKeshi, and enjoy your new beauties.

Thank You la-corsetiere ... high praise considering the lovely pieces you make :) All credit goes to Douglas for the pearls, and Carlos for the work; he's a joy to work with as well! I am not generally given to large or long earrings, these are just perfect.

dblkprl, so nice of you ... and you're right, it's the perfect time to wear these pieces :) IF it stops raining here in Pennsylvania, the leaves should be turning soon, and there's a huge apple harvest festival coming up ... just right for red ginkos :)

Tucs, thanks ever so much ... I've quite fallen for Carlos' work. These are individually hand formed, not cast ... remarkable amount of work. He documented around 16 steps to make these on his website; fascinating!

You are so right, JerseyPearl ... I have lots of clothing that echoes these mysterious, shimmering dark fall colors. My birthday is in October, and it's always been my favorite time of year ... Thanks!

Aw, Red! Now you've made a shy girl blush blush blush to match the red jewelry LOL. Thank you so much :)

Truly stunning!
Would love to see an earshot!

Those are gorgeous, Cathy! Thanks so much for sharing the photos :)

Thank You Happy Huku ... I'll try to get up my courage for an ear shot :)

Newberry, I'm wearing this set a LOT; it's so comfortable ... thanks!

I was quite taken with how unusual these pieces are Marianne ... wanted everyone to see the photos ... Thanks!

Thank you Kelluvpearls ... as much as I loved the pendant, I do think the earrings are my favorite ... they are very subtle. In some lights they all but disappear ... until the sun hits them and they turn into something fascinating.

The setting really brings out the colors on the pearls. Would love to see ear and neck shots!

Back