PP monthly special for October..

salem said:
Hi Jeremy,

Yes, I mean the clips you added under your findings page. :) Man, you must go through a lot of coffee being in the office at 4am. Yikes

Home office still... home office! I do not show up at the real one until after 8 am. This really is the best time to work!

Just looked at those clips. I think you are referring to these. I have never tried them on and are seeing them just today, so I would suggest sending an email to Kirsten or Mia. I am sure they have tried them out - like every style in the vault.

Lovely model! Do you hire someone or is it and in-house staff member who gets the honors?

I spent the message to shoot a model shot remotely, so I was not there when they shot and uploaded it. But I believe that is Anna from the office.
Her picture is not one of them on the website.

Home office, that's much better. The neck model is lovely, great skin. Sh should do all your photos for pearl-guide.:D

jshepherd said:
Exotic freshwater... exotic freshwater...

The collection of pearls has already begun. I spent some time in Hong Kong last week discussing this with my friend from Zhuji who was sharing a portion of our exhibition space. The exotics are so few and far between that I implored her to start collection immediately and forgo any use in multicolor strands. I really do not know how long it will take, but I do know it will be very limited.

Can you tell us if these are regular colors, but round and in deeper, untreated shades or if they are colors we have never seen before? I am imagining teal:)

Oxymoron: Home office (becomes satellite office at home).

aerinha said:
Can you tell us if these are regular colors, but round and in deeper, untreated shades or if they are colors we have never seen before? I am imagining teal:)

We are a demanding lot, aren't we? Never satisfied with the vast array of splendid natural colors, we want more! :)

Last edited:
Some of the exotics I have already collected still have the same typical colors, just in different hues. One piece, for example, is a short strand (not enough to make a full one yet) composed of exotic lavender with almost a pink iridescence. I even like it more than the brown/gold.

I really cannot say exactly when we are going to have enough to make a private offer either. There really needs to be enough to go around first. Otherwise their would be a number of upset people...

No pj's here! In my home office I wear the staple three-piece suit. Can't you tell from the videos!;)

Did you say pink??? You know I'm just going to hound you ... very demanding for a small consumer. Sigh.

Lovely model. Wish I had such a nice neck.

jshepherd said:
One piece, for example, is a short strand...

'Thought that 'exotics' are mostly for earrings! :D (i.e. not requiring long waits for necklace assembly).

Do drops, buttons and baroque's count if the colors turn out interesting? :rolleyes: (remembering a series of drops from pictures of exotic colors posted way, way back, along with a certain not G&G-famous strand)

NO!!!!!! Please don't do earrings. We non-pierced ears are discriminated enough. If you can't make necklaces, then bracelets would do.:D

No ear piercings still ? :D

item13.jpg

I don't know how to get rid of mine...:eek: (painlessly, that is)

The drops are definitely going to be in the mix! We have already composed a few strands and one jewelry set with matching earrings from the pieces I collected with Doug Fiske in Weitang. I almost like them more than the rounds.

FreshwaterFancyDrop.jpg

This is going to go with a matching pair of earrings!

What a HOT PIECE!

Lovely, I hope there will be enough strands, bracelets and earwires to satisfy all of the interested members!;)

Can those exotic metallic babies you sent me be put into a piece like that one? That would only call for a 1/2 drill right?

Attachments

• undrill pearls 003.jpg
    undrill pearls 003.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 43
Back