October Tahitians

LadyBratFace

Aw man....I thought THIS would be the year I could get my awesome strand of Tahitians. PP has done this seasons sale and I always miss out but I figured this year I'd get a jump on things and get my strand!

Sadly, I still wasn't fast enough to get the one I wanted. They go so FAST! (Yes, I know the sale is going on through the month, but when they are gone, they're gone.)

Anyway, I hope this thread will allow me to see what people are getting. Post pictures of your pretty October Tahitians. Whatever you send up getting this month--show them off here so I can live vicariously through you!

-GM-

...when they are gone, they're gone....

-GM-

Not necessarily...people do return pearls if they decide they don't suit them for whatever reason. So keep checking back.

I only saw the email now so have no idea what was there earlier.

Not necessarily...people do return pearls if they decide they don't suit them for whatever reason. So keep checking back.

I only saw the email now so have no idea what was there earlier.

Oh, good call to check back. I'll do that.

This morning, (2am) I peeked in because I couldn't sleep (I'm telling you, I've been waiting for this) and they had two or three stands of gem quality pearls. I figured once I 'woke up' I could go back in and snatch them up. LOL :) I just wasn't awake enough to pull the trigger.

-GM-

It's also entirely possible that a strand you like even better will be posted later in the month. :)

If you call PP and let them know which strand you wanted, they might be willing to let you know if it comes back and is available again. In previous sales there have been some *spectacular* strands that for whatever reason just didn't suit the first person who bought them (and a lucky person was able to snag them on the second try). So don't give up if you saw something that you loved.

I had one in the bag but turned out they had forgotten to remove the PayPal logo, don't take PayPal anymore and all my spending money is in PayPal. Soooo, no second strand. Money saved!

- Karin

I had one in the bag but turned out they had forgotten to remove the PayPal logo, don't take PayPal anymore and all my spending money is in PayPal. Soooo, no second strand. Money saved!

- Karin

I don't know if it is different in your country, but here I am able to transfer my paypal balance to my bank account.

Don't worry! I contacted them today; they will be replenishing their online wares repeatedly.

I don't know if it is different in your country, but here I am able to transfer my paypal balance to my bank account.

I can but the exchange rate is really bad plus it would have to go from dollars to Danish kroner and back to dollars. It would cost me a lot extra. I am not quite that hungry for a second strand :) So it's a good way to not spend.

I can but the exchange rate is really bad plus it would have to go from dollars to Danish kroner and back to dollars. It would cost me a lot extra. I am not quite that hungry for a second strand :) So it's a good way to not spend.

Ah, that makes sense! It is different where I live. But that would be a good way to save money haha!

Walter might have bought me a little birthday present ... a pretty neat trick while he was sound asleep in the back of our camper in the wee hours ... isn't he awesome ;) ?

Walter might have bought me a little birthday present ... a pretty neat trick while he was sound asleep in the back of our camper in the wee hours ... isn't he awesome ;) ?

Wonderful, talented Walter!! We love you both, lol!

Somehow I've aged off the PP email list, so I didn't even get a notice! Mostly I do "window shopping" these days, but I love seeing all of PP's beautiful jewelry.

There were keshi?!?? Oh no!!!

Cathy, gotta love that Walter! :D

Oh we looove that Walter :)

Cathy, you are too funny. I can't wait to see Walter's gift to you.

Back