Paula Crevoshay Trunk Show

You, enabler, you. So glad to make you happy. This is easily the most exquisite setting for a NZ abalone that I have seen. You'll like it in person, too.

You bet ya I am going to like it ;) Can't wait to see you! Have you been wearing your white Tahitians?

Thank you, JerseyPearl. Paula told us a story of her first pearl necklace, and how she bought it as a school girl on layaway. This was actually my jeweler's first time doing layaway (the clerk commented that she had never selected the layaway option on the software when she rang it up, which is how I know), but this is the only way it was going to happen.
I think layaway is a wise option for a jeweler with an established client. I am so glad this worked out for you!!

Ohhhh, so good to watch! Wish I'd made a cup of tea to sip as I viewed~

Watch it again tomorrow at tea time. One of those things that can be enjoyed more than once.

You bet ya I am going to like it ;) Can't wait to see you! Have you been wearing your white Tahitians?

Of course, I have been wearing my white Tahitians. Single, two strands together, both strands connected together, all depending on the outfit of the day. And, of course, I adore the bracelet with the single, special Fiji pearl. I wear fewer bracelets now that it is parka weather, as they get caught in the sleeves, but I was wearing them until this month. What happens is when I take off my coat, the cuff pulls the bracelet down over my hand, and I worry about stretching out the thread, or worse, losing it off my hand entirely. (Arctic weather problems. Spring will come again.)

I'm viewing sipping a glass of prosecco

LOL!!!!

I think layaway is a wise option for a jeweler with an established client. I am so glad this worked out for you!!

We have been faithful clients of his since 1984. It's to the point where I automatically get the "Red discount" on anything I buy, Paula Crevoshay excepted, of course.

Of course, I have been wearing my white Tahitians. Single, two strands together, both strands connected together, all depending on the outfit of the day. And, of course, I adore the bracelet with the single, special Fiji pearl. I wear fewer bracelets now that it is parka weather, as they get caught in the sleeves, but I was wearing them until this month. What happens is when I take off my coat, the cuff pulls the bracelet down over my hand, and I worry about stretching out the thread, or worse, losing it off my hand entirely. (Arctic weather problems. Spring will come again.)

Pictures please ;) I am glad you love them. I wear mine often as well. Very special pearls those white bodies.

Which pair of Leibish/Crevoshay earrings caught your eye, kelluvpearls? I went out to the Leibish web site and among others, they list the Paula Crevoshay Apatite, Laguna Agate, Blue Zircon & Diamond Drop Earrings SKU 256959. These very earrings are laying on the tray in my first photo in this thread. The triangular blue tops are at the top of the photo, and one of the blue drops is towards the upper right. My jeweler had removed the drops because she liked them paired with the moonstone clips in the upper right. BTW, those blue agates were stunning. They look even better in person.

Yes the blue agate pair in your photos, the top is also gorgeous with or with the drops, or you can pair the drops with another top, very versatile.

http://www.leibish.com/au/earrings-...agate-blue-zircon-diamond-drop-earrings-27167

Pictures please ;) I am glad you love them. I wear mine often as well. Very special pearls those white bodies.

Your wish is my command, dearest Pearl Queen. Photos added to the September Pearl Paradise Tahitian thread. :)

Still catching up on threads...

The brooch is beautiful Red. Happy for you that it's meant to be yours. :)

I dropped by to visit my Crevoshay brooch today, and checked to see how well it went with my Loot2 Rikitea Tahitian drop pearls, my burgundy sweater, and the silk scarf made of recycled Indian saris. It works for me. As my jeweler says, Crevoshay goes with anything. :D

2016-12-30 15.43.00.jpg

Pulling aside the scarf a bit to show the enhancer.

2016-12-30 15.41.40.jpg

I also brought along my Tahitian drop from the Connoisseur sale of a couple of years ago to see how it looked. I purchased this 5mm x 3mm alexandrite to use with the pearl. The color changes from green to purple, depending on the lighting.

2016-12-30 15.47.03.jpg

I liked the colors with the pendant. I was worried that the pearl would be too small, but the size seems fine as well.

2016-12-30 15.43.44.jpg

Finally, some preliminary designs from my jeweler for a removable pearl drop for the brooch/pendant/enhancer.

2016-12-30 15.44.49.jpg

And, a more refined photo with pink and green spinel that the jeweler has on hand.

PearlDrop2.jpg

Oh wow!!! That looks like it belongs in the Tower of London… Or on you :)

Oh wow!!! That looks like it belongs in the Tower of London… Or on you :)

I take it that's a thumbs up, Marianne. I was surprised at how comfortable the enhancer was on my pearls. A very nicely balanced piece.

Can someone get the smelling salts please? That's just spectacular, Red!!!

Back