Paula Crevoshay Trunk Show

So happy you get to take your exquisite baby home, Red. The tsavorite garnets are just wonderful!

Red, I am SO happy for you. This piece is absolutely perfect for you, in every way ... Congratulatory HUGS, my friend!

Thank you babynurse, pattye, Katbran, JerseyPearl, cmd2014, Pearly-Whites, and SunSeeker.

I received word that the drop was done this week. In addition, my year-end bonus arrived, so it was time yesterday to pick up my baby. Since it was St. Patrick's Day, day of all things green, I wore my tsavorite garnet strand for my new pendant. Photo credit to Elaine at Stephen Vincent Design, Minneapolis.

View attachment 49747

pattye - I just call it my Crevoshay. I doubt that there will be another. I'd love to get a big SS drop in order to change it up some.

cmd2014 - That tourmaline drop is still available, I'm sure. I thought it was pricey, but having just been to a gemstone round table this week at another jewelry store, it is probably reasonably priced. I just prefer pearl drops for my baby.

Wow what a statement piece :) your addition of the drop is perfection personified. I hope this is one piece that will make the trek to LA this summer's ruckus!!!

Ooh, what have we here? It's finished! What a gorgeous, artsy, original piece!

cmd2014 - That tourmaline drop is still available, I'm sure. I thought it was pricey, but having just been to a gemstone round table this week at another jewelry store, it is probably reasonably priced. I just prefer pearl drops for my baby.

No, I think this is so (SO) much better. It's perfect! I love how the design reflects the style of the spinels in the piece.

Wow. It looks like an undiscovered Elizabethan jewel. I love it.

Thank you, all, for your kind comments. I seem to pull my Crevoshay out every Christmas.

I first met Paula Crevoshay at a trunk show the evening of the same day as my last day at my job at a company I had worked for for over 27 years. It was the second time (and final!) time they had laid me off and there were a lot of emotions flowing. I had work lined up, but still....

Seeing all the stunning Crevoshay pieces was a delight for the soul. And, Paula herself has an artist's intuition and she is truly a sensitive soul. That she left this pendant behind for me after I didn't purchase it at the show, just a hunch she had that I would be back, speaks volumes. This all happened in December, 2016 between the 15th and Christmas, and is another reason I pull it out at Christmastime. The coloring of the piece works so well with Christmas colors as well.

Crevoshay2018.jpg

Red, the pendant is beautiful and pairs well with your harvest strand. I bet it will look just as good with your new Edison’s.
Happy Holidays to all. I’m on a cruise ship on my way to Havana. I have missed all the wonderful offerings from PP and other sellers, but have enjoyed seeing everyone’s purchases (when I can get online).

Red, this ensemble is very festive and seriously beautiful. Paula is very intuitive, and by all reports, she is also a very smart business woman, so it makes sense that she "left the jewel behind". She knew. :)

I'm just now seeing this thread. What a journey! I absolutely LOVE your enhancement. The new balance, the colors, shapes and materials used. Artistic and perfect. Wear it in good health. I look forward to its appearance next Christmas (hint -- post a picture annually)!

Red, I just read this thread today for the first time and so appropriate as I just fell in love with your pendant 2 days ago for the first time. Now I got to see the journey, I love love the the gorgeous Tahitian drop and design that went into it. IMO it makes the pendant. I also had never heard of Paula Crevoshay, so I am so glad to learn of this designer on this forum. I am always learning and being exposed to new and interesting things here. It is a stunning and artistic piece. Still looks a little Ukranian to me but it is truly a work of art. Thank you for sharing.

Such a cheerful and colorful piece with a great story!!!

Back