Paula Crevoshay Trunk Show

I am SO GLAD you will be getting it!! I do think it was meant to be!! I think you would have really regretted it if you had let it get away!! We need photos with your Ren Faire dress when you get it home!!!

Magnificent brooch, great choice Red.
I was window shopping Leibish last week and there were these beautiful earrings by Paula Crevoshay. If I win lotto I'll be back for them.

Magnificent brooch, great choice Red.
I was window shopping Leibish last week and there were these beautiful earrings by Paula Crevoshay. If I win lotto I'll be back for them.

Which pair of Leibish/Crevoshay earrings caught your eye, kelluvpearls? I went out to the Leibish web site and among others, they list the Paula Crevoshay Apatite, Laguna Agate, Blue Zircon & Diamond Drop Earrings SKU 256959. These very earrings are laying on the tray in my first photo in this thread. The triangular blue tops are at the top of the photo, and one of the blue drops is towards the upper right. My jeweler had removed the drops because she liked them paired with the moonstone clips in the upper right. BTW, those blue agates were stunning. They look even better in person.

Wow, Red what an exquisite treasure!!! Your smile says it all!! Can't wait to see it in person!!

Oh Red how fabulous!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! I am thrilled for you and yes it was meant to be yours. Can't wait to see it next summer ;)

You, enabler, you. So glad to make you happy. This is easily the most exquisite setting for a NZ abalone that I have seen. You'll like it in person, too.

Ooooh, Red ... Karma meets Kismet! Paula knew ... SO thrilled for you, and it does look like it was made just for you!!! Congratulatory HUGS :)

You know, Paula said to me that she believes that each piece that she makes will find its intended wearer. Many times she has an individual in mind for the jewel she is designing, and many times there is no one particular person, but only a certain coloring that she is designing for. She said my coloring worked perfectly with this piece, and it was meant for me.

I had no particular reason to think that this piece wouldn't be packed up and leave along with everything else at the end of the truck show, but I wasn't surprised that she left it behind for me to purchase. I guess we all had a feeling that this was the way it should be.

I am SO GLAD you will be getting it!! I do think it was meant to be!! I think you would have really regretted it if you had let it get away!! We need photos with your Ren Faire dress when you get it home!!!

Thank you, LBoone. You are going to have to wait for months for that Ren Faire dress photo. That is a beast of the dress, and I only don it for the fair. I can see why ladies in the past had people to help dress them.

Layaway is fantastic...that looks gorgeous on you!

Thank you, JerseyPearl. Paula told us a story of her first pearl necklace, and how she bought it as a school girl on layaway. This was actually my jeweler's first time doing layaway (the clerk commented that she had never selected the layaway option on the software when she rang it up, which is how I know), but this is the only way it was going to happen.

The Crevoshay book is beautiful photos of minerals and then a photo of one of her incredible jewels using those minerals. It is an art book, not any sort of reference guide. Paula freely admits that she is a painter, and uses minerals to paint flower jewels. This bias is evident in her book. There are no sizes given for the pieces, no dates, nor is the metal mentioned. This book was to accompany her Paris mineral museum show that is going on now.

The photos from the entire Crevoshay "Illuminations" book are here in this video beginning at 7:20. The mine photos shown in the video are not in the book.

http://www.crevoshay.com/blog/illuminations/

Last edited:
Back