Painkillers and pearls

waimeamomi

Natural Pearl
Had my knee scoped again last week - hopefully this works. I found the painkillers gave me the patience to knot and knot. Here are a few of the products!

Attachments

• fw2.jpg
    fw2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 31
  • mixrb.jpg
    mixrb.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 35
  • oval.jpg
    oval.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 35
  • psbar1.jpg
    psbar1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 30
  • pswing1.jpg
    pswing1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Here's some more. The rope is 54". The enhancer pendant has a South Seas keshi and small FW on the end and a pink sapphire on top. All the colors look washed out to me. The rest of my creations aren't pearls. I haven't had a creative spurt in a long time, probably because I've been so busy at work. Or maybe it's just the painkillers. :eek:

Attachments

• rb1.jpg
    rb1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 48
  • saph1.jpg
    saph1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 42
  • wingneck.jpg
    wingneck.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 42
  • bigpearlpen2.jpg
    bigpearlpen2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 40
  • pswingpen.jpg
    pswingpen.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 42
Beautiful Sheryl! Sorry bout the knee and the pain, sure hope the surgery is successful. Pain killers for productivity.... hum... Think I'll go take 2 aspirin.
Marianne

Sheryl, I hope you feel better soon. I find knotting so soothing and relaxing. Too bad I only re-knot my strands, not selling or knotting besides daytime job, to have opportunities to find more relaxing moments.

Wow, Sheryl you have been busy! Some beautiful pearls. :)

I really hope you have success with your knee!! I know how difficult it can be...

It's nice to know that something good came out of your treatment. Treats for us, anyway! Get well fast. ;)

Hi Sheryl,
Get well quickly !!!

Sorry about the Knee, Hoping you heal quickly! WOW! beautiful pieces!

Hi Sheryl,

So sorry to hear that you are in so much pain! But very nice work, indeed... and of course, some gorgeous pearls that you have been playing with, too.

Best wishes for a good recovery!

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Knee is getting better daily. The pearls were awesome to play with, all I did was tie the knots. The pendant was fun to fool with, but doesn't show up well here.

What beautiful pearls and a lovely job knotting them! sorry about your knee but it seems like knotting pearls can be great therapy for your road to recovery!

Back