OH EM GEEEE, introducing Arielle, the Mermaid Octo Clamshell Playdate Ring!!!!!

I love the texture on the outer shell - looks sooooo real!! congratulations on your lovely piece!!

Purrahna, that is quite a unique, one of a kind collection! I can see why you just have to stop in your tracks to take pictures!

I'm blown away. Freakin adorable is right. And just out of this world creative and colorful and beautiful.

What a sensational collaboration ... genius! Congratulations Purranha and Sheri :)

Never thought I would see this in print...:D

Knew you would catch that. Although we might give mother nature credit for the bumpy pearls that became front and rear parts, only you looked at the pearls and said "Oooh orchestra and balcony!". :)

I had a bit of a serendipitous moment this past weekend.
So back in April, I trekked down to DC with my bestie Cheryl for the Yayoi Kusama show, where I lugged baby octo ring with me all over town.
https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/s...ptions-DC-Mini-Ruckus-Infinity-Rooms-and-MORE!!!
Pictures taken in front of Yayoi Kusama's signature dotted pumpkin that was in front of the Hirsshorn museum.
IMG_0005.jpgIMG_6064.jpg

This past weekend I met up with Cheryl for some afternoon rose in NYC and we randomly walked passed another Yayoi Kusama dotted pumpkin randomly displayed outside of a building!!!!! And of course I was wearing Arielle, so Arielle and baby Octo ring had a sibling moment as well!
IMG_1775.jpgIMG_0916.jpg

Hahahha, I love it. The pumpkins look like giant octopi with their tentacles up and the suckers face out.

Awesome! I think of you whenever I see Kusama pieces now.

Back