New aubergines in rose gold!

wdw11712

Community member
I fell for a rose gold ring on the Pearl Paradise site during the connoisseur sale and couldn't help but buy it.
Pearl Ring - Rose Gold.jpg
The only problem was that I then HAD to have matching earrings. A few weeks ago, I saw a listing on PP's Facebook for a new earring style in matching rose gold, but with freshwater pearls (http://www.pearlparadise.com/p-4425-...-earrings.aspx). After contacting PP to ask about substituting Tahitians, I was able to purchase two loose pearls to be custom-set and voila, here's what I got in the mail yesterday. PP knocked it out of the park again, this time with beautiful, drool-worthy aubergines. I might like them even better than my blue-greens!

IMG_0639.jpgIMG_0944.jpg

Oooh, I've been want to see those new findings irl and on ear shots.

Lovely, lovely! Wear your set in good health.

Please post a ton of ear shots and more hand shots for us!!!

Gosh, they did knock it out of the park for you. These are beautiful, rich color well matched. What size are the pretty pearls?

Very rich looking 100%! I enlarged photo to look at luster - actually mirror like. Very Wow!

Great luster! Are they dark gray with aubergine overtones or true aubergine? They are really pretty.

First of all, I adore your choices. I love rose gold. As for what you received, It makes you wonder if there is nothing that PP can't pull off. I can't believe how well they match!

They're definitely true aubergine. I was stunned and delighted at how richly purple they are! At 8.0-9.0 millimeters, they're much smaller than my blue-green collection, but no less enchanting. PP is the best merchant out there!

Nice! I've been meaning to try something in rose gold but when it comes down to it, I always end up sticking with my usual yellow gold (I like my jewelry metals to match). Hmm, maybe I'll get something in rose gold-filled first and see...

First of all, I adore your choices. I love rose gold. As for what you received, It makes you wonder if there is nothing that PP can't pull off. I can't believe how well they match!

What she said x10

Those are just incredible ... I adore rose gold ... Wish I had more :). Congratulations!

Now THAT is lovely! The "wave" findings actually remind me of flames. I really like that design. Thanks for the ear/hand shot!

What a lovely 'reverse' design of the earrings! A lovely set!

- Karin

Wonder if those earring could be made as jackets, so one could wear the pearl studs alone, or with the jackets ... And the jackets with other pearl or gem studs ... ?

Thanks so much for the full photo. You look smashing in those earrings - rose is definitely your color. I am always wanting a matching pendant, but earrings have to come first, right? :)

Back