New aubergines in rose gold!

Gorgeous pearls and settings. I love aubergine Tahitians. So pretty, especially in the rose gold.

Thanks for the photos.

Beautiful, beautiful ring and earrings! Lots of personality, and they really suit you.

Thanks for sharing your new treasures! I really loved the ring and earrings and to see them together on you in rose gold and aubergine pearls is fantastic. More items for my wish list!

Your new aubergines looks stunning, all three of them!

You certainly know how to shop for yourself (what suits you, in other words) and great photo.

Thank you for sharing.

I feel like sometimes rose gold is a stretch for my pale, cool-toned skin, but with aubergine pearls, I can pull it off. Otherwise, I'm a white gold and sterling silver girl for sure. I have never owned a piece of yellow gold. And as for the pearls, well, I look great in strong colors without yellow hints, so the blue-green and the aubergine sets are perfect for a winter palette like mine. I always do my homework when it comes to my wardrobe. That's why no one will ever see me in ivory or olive green. :p

Rose gold - my favorite! jewelry looks more expensive! IMHO

I actually just recently discovered green gold from the aforementioned PP connoisseur sale. I never knew it existed before! It's a little yellow for me though, based on what I've seen, so I think I better stay away unless I want to look yellow too. :p

Beautiful set. I hadn't thought of setting it in rose gold. I collect that color Tahitians also. Hmmmmm.

So now I want to find a baroque necklace to match and I'm totally striking out. Ugh. This would be a dream, but it's sold out:
d_1913.jpg

Yes, there are always more pearls for the patient pearl lover! I'm sure you'll find the right strand to go with your lovely pieces. Keep us posted!

wdw11712 - I see that you can buy those pearls drilled, then you will just have to string/knot it, which is not hard to learn. I recently purchased supplies from Pattye (Beaders Secret) from her Etsy store, and followed both Caitlin's no tool hand knotting YouTube clip as well as Pearl Dream's very detailed Stringing/Knotting posting in the Beader's Club.

Give it a try - it will open up a whole new world of possibilities! The threads mentioned above should be easy to find with a quick search on P-G. Have fun!

Back