My weekend project

Wednesday

Community member
I bought a loose strand of Edison pearls for a friend’s ’congratulations’ gift, to celebrate a big step up in her career. She’s a fellow pearl lover. Then we scoured the internet for a clasp she’d love. Finally got them strung with the cutest enamelled clasp over the weekend. She loves them and I’m thrilled at how they turned out. I’m still very much a beginner but they’re definitely wearable and I don’t think they look too amateurish (hopefully)

Attachments

• IMG_4398.jpeg
    IMG_4398.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_4398.jpeg
    IMG_4398.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4461.jpeg
    IMG_4461.jpeg
    459.8 KB · Views: 31
Lovely Gift!

Oh, how handsome! You have a wonderful eye for detail. Excellent stringing job. And the thought that you put into it makes it very extra. That clasp is a Deco dream. I know your friend will love it!

Oh, how handsome! You have a wonderful eye for detail. Excellent stringing job. And the thought that you put into it makes it very extra. That clasp is a Deco dream. I know your friend will love it!
Thank you- we were definitely going for the deco vibe! She does love them and she totally deserves them too! They’re not the best ever, but they are the best out there for my budget- I must have looked at a million strands to make every penny count 🤣 Strung them half a dozen times before I got them presentable

Back