My new Revenge Victoria Grayson strand!!!

WHOA that Pearl ring is quite something!

The other stuff is nice, too :)

Your mom's jewelry is in another class by itself! I'm in love with the pearl ring too!

Well I'm just stunned ..... Sitting here with my jaw dropping to my knees ... That gold pearl ...beautiful ...I too prefer the softer gold shades! The carved blue topaz ..astonishing ...and the beautiful serene peridot piece .... I mean ..I'm running out of appropriate adjectives .... It's just lovely! Thank god your sister doesn't like jewelery!!!!! Lol. Merry Christmas !

Oh my, I would love to take a long peek in her/your jewelry box. Thank you for sharing your mom's beauties. More pictures please ;)

Last edited:
Wow!!!
Thank you for sharing these beauties!

I am a big fan of transformer/interchangeable jewellery, thanks for sharing those in this thread.

DK :)

Adding to the general chorus here, but WOW! Between your tasseled rope creations and the Transformer jewelry combos, you've really given us a treat with this thread. Thank you for sharing!

The off limits stash... Totally understand why the ring is there. If your mum doesn't mind, pls do share more of her lovely stash with us.
I'm so glad for you that your sis doesn't care for your mum's jewellery yet at the same time I don't understand why when your mum has such fabulous stuff. I'll totally arm wrestle you for them. :p

Ah... Thanks for sharing really. Wonderful eye candy.

Thank you ladies for all of your generous compliments. Haha, sadly I can't quite relay to mom cuz she doesn't know I'm posting pics of her baubles... Mom is not the most tech savvy and kinda old school. I think if she knows, she would have a heart attack after she places a few boot prints on my butt! :p But I did tell her that my girlfriends want to be adopted, and she will make the assumption that those are gfs who has seen the pieces in real life.

To tell the truth this is the first time I'm posting jewelry pieces online, so don't feel that used to it myself! And my postings are quite scattered since there are so many non-pearl pieces... But if you ladies are interested in seeing more, I will post more.

I would love to see them too, esp ones you made! I love your sense of style and creativity!

Hey Ladies! Haven't posted as much since work started off busy in 2016 - no ramping up at all lol!

Wearing Emily Thorne today with my own GSSP ring. Not as nice as mom's, but I still love it. Flanked by 2 trillion cut diamonds.
FullSizeRender-1.jpg

Mom's GSSP is about 15+mm and mine is about 14mm, I think. The ring is in the same family as the golden transformer enhancer!
IMG_3754.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3003.jpg
    IMG_3003.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 25
Back