My new Revenge Victoria Grayson strand!!!

Whoa, I love the combo of Emily Thorne and your GSSP ring! This thread actually inspired me to start watching Revenge on Netflix over the holidays, lol.

Your mom's collection of transformers is quite something!

Hi Ladies! I'm glad you all enjoyed the Transformers and I appreciate all the compliments! :eek:

So I restrung the necklace I confiscated from my sister with nice vintage faux pearls so we can still keep the pair of vintage dress clip as souvenirs.
IMG_3447.jpg

Nolan Ross' entire construct is on a smaller scale than the leading ladies. It was really fun to put it together and the set now feels more complete. But to be honest Nolan Ross probably won't get that much wear compared to Emily Thorne & Victoria Grayson, so I may either rework it at some point into other projects. We shall see!

And now I have used pearls shortened from my mom's jumbo strands WSSP, GSSP, Tahitian on each of these tassel ropes, which also makes the set feels more complete & special.

love the trilogy!! and I'm glad to see you repurposed the leaf clips -- those are so dramatic they deserve to be showcased!

Purranha, you have inspired me to create this: IMG_2909.jpgIMG_2907.jpg

I am going to use this with some vividly colored circled Tahitian pearls. The tassel cap is 14k over sterling with CZs for sparkle. The gemstones are rhodolite garnets. I really wish I could find this tassel cap in solid 14k, so if anyone has any leads, please do share!

Let's try again for in focus: IMG_2913.jpg
That shows the detail on the cap much better! Oh, and the rhodolite stones are much more purple than they show in these pictures.
This photo also distorts the tassel a bit...the strands are all pretty even!

Last edited:
JerseyPearl, can you hear me shrieking and yelling over here in the wild west of PA??? That tassel is GLORIOUS! That finding, oh, wow ... and the garnets ... I can't WAIT to see that with colorful Tahitians! I need one for the project I'm working on (mostly in my mind so far LOL); my Tahitians are in the silvers, blues and teals range, with hints of other colors, so I've been thinking aquamarines, both in the rope and the tassel. Purranha, you've led a stampede :)

Step Back, Cathy, I saw it first, I'm just a slow typist....
Jersey Darlin', can I have it when you're done????

Back