My Exotic Torsade is here!!

lionlaw

I know there is a thread on the freshwater exotics, but Jeremy and Hisano did such a fabulous job on this, that I decided to post it here. It turned out more gorgeous that I can imagine and he was so patient dealing with my crazy a** on trying to throw as many pearls around my neck as possible without feeling like I was wearing a brick.

Everyone who says it is impossible to photograph these exotics are right. My camera did not do them justice.

So here she is, 20.5" torsade made up of 7 or so strands with diamond gold clasp:

Open opening the box, it is like a river of pearls:

tors005.jpg

tors006.jpg

Modeling shots:

tors032-1.jpg

tors017.jpg

Lionlaw what a magnificent pearl necklace. I bet when you opened the box the pearls took your breath away. The necklace will be a conversation starter, so only wear it when you want to be the center of attention. Congratulations!

Lionlaw, your necklace is stunning!!! it makes quite a statement and you're right it does look like a river of pearls. Does it feel as luxurious to wear it?

OH! MY! GOSH! Your torsade leaves me speechless and anyone that knows me knows that does not happen...

Wear it in good health Lionlaw!

Beautiful, good grief, just BEAUTIFUL! I'm happy for you.
Marianne

20.5 inches isn't long when the volume is several strands thick. That would be a tight choker on me, but it looks like it sits perfectly on your neck. And the colors look fabulous on your skin. ;)

You are going to stop traffic with all those dazzling pearls!!!

HOOLEY DOOLEY ONCE AGAIN LIONLAW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your torsade is spectacular and looks perfectly at home on you :):)
Have you named her yet I wonder? Thanks for sharing her beauty!

I can only imagine how luminous that torsade must be in person. Congratulations! A lovely design on you!

:eek: Goodness, gracious, GREAT BALLS OF EXOTICS! That is just LUSCIOUS.

I could barely eek out a strand of 7-7.5 and here you have an entire torsade! Love it!

Thanks everyone! Jeremy and PP did a fabulous job. My photos really suck, so here is their pic of the strand (it was revised slightly after this to add a little to the length):

jeremy.gif

Beautiful luster, wear it with pride and in good Health!

OMG, Lionlaw!!!! Your torsade is just amazing! And it looks lovely on you. Congrats!

Your pearls are absolutely gorgeous. I love them, love them, love them. :)

Dawn dawncee333 on eBay

That's one amazing torsade! :D

I had been thinking that it's almost a shame to make necklaces out of these because they are truly such stand alone pearls but your torsade forces me to rethink that.

Just beautiful.:)

barbie

Back