Michelle Obama

Oh my,
The lady is absolutely stunning.
And phew ! would you look at that necklace......
Oh yes, she does indeed have STYLE. :)

Attachments

• 2009-02-27-MrsObamaPortrait.jpg
    2009-02-27-MrsObamaPortrait.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 41
It is a lovely photo of a beautiful woman! What I thought was strange was that they positioned her with the blue curtain directly behind her head, that struck me as strange right away, it seems distracting-------------------or is it just "Picky Pattye" again??????

It is a lovely photo of a beautiful woman! What I thought was strange was that they positioned her with the blue curtain directly behind her head, that struck me as strange right away, it seems distracting-------------------or is it just "Picky Pattye" again??????

O.K., just a little "Picky Pattye" ;), but you have a very good point - somebody was not paying attention to rules of photographic composition in that one.

I do love her style, though - pretty and strong and confident and natural...and pearls! A breath of fresh air.

Sheri

I read that she's 5'10", size 12. That's what I am - and I have to say I'm excited to see a tall, athletic woman who actually EATS garner attention for being attractive. And the double strand, IMO, is such a great statement. The huge multistrand in the other pic I admit I don't prefer. But still very pretty.

She looks fantastic - love the striking pearls with the elegant simple black dress.. she looks strong and healthy and just gorgeous! A great role model..

Wow, she looks fabulous in that double strand of pearls!!! I want her buff arms. hehe I better hit the gym:)

Ok, I'm breaking away from the pack, and am probably going to draw criticism, but someone else needs to dress the First Lady. I'm a democrat, and think her face is beautiful, and she's got great body-tone, but does no one else see that she's Very shortwaisted and needs to get TOTALLY AWAY FROM BELTS? I say this, I know it, I'm shortwaisted, too, I dressed incorrectly for shortwaistedness for years, and I know what I'm seeing.

I've only seen her in a couple of flattering dresses, and none of them had belts. I think someone gave her bad advice then, and I think she's getting better advice lately. Don't y'all think she looked better for her trip to see the Queen?

She has adventurous leanings in fabric, color and pattern and that's cool. She just was putting all that into the wrong silhouette. Maybe that's what you guys were seeing, admiring that while still feeling a little uneasy, that something wasn't quite right.

Well, I don't want to come off as a b****, or offend anyone, especially the kind people here. I'm just aware that I didn't WANT to dress badly all those years. I wish someone had been honest, instead of kind. I didn't get honest feedback until my younger sister Jennie grew into adulthood, and felt confident enough to tell me.

Oh, well, I'm hopping off the soap-box now, and will humbly submit to a tsk-tsk.:eek:

Well, I do agree. She is a good looking lady, who could look even better if she had an honest adviser (like you). Why not write to her stuff? Great idea, if indeed they are trying to find out what the public thinks.

Lisa c, you've made me go back to post no.1 and look again on Mrs. Obama.
Yes. You are absolutely right. Maybe you should write to Mrs Obama's advisers as Inge suggested.

Back