Large Pondslime

MsT

I thought these were interesting enough to share... 13-15mm pondslime with great coloring and nice luster. I found them at a local bead shop last week and I may go back for more. He has 3 more strands of round/semi round and 3 strands of drop.

pondslime-1.jpg

pondslime3.jpg

Gorgeous!! You gotta love a good pond slime pearl.

OMG those are gorgeous! Totally jealous of your pondslimes!

I actually don't know if they are bead nuked or not... I be sure to ask next time I am in the shop!

I meant to add last night that they look to be nucleated. They are very nice.. look a lot like a Sarah strand!

Those are stunning!! I love them.......

Just lovely! I hope you got in on the other strands!

Are these in vogue now? Nobody told me. I mix mine in with the rest I have... tell me more..

I love the pondslime! Very unique and different, and very much a less-formal pearl (think: perfect with sweatpants).

It took me a while to warm up, but now I'm a fan. I have put them next to every color I can find, and they go with everything. People are drawn to them when I have them at the market, and they don't last too long One lady did come back about the color "peeling off," until I showed her some others. It's really more like a color wash. Here are some I just put together in my post-knee scoping surge. I found out that painkillers and pearl knotting go well together. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMGP1076.jpg
    IMGP1076.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 48
I love them and have for a couple of years. It is that every pearl is unique and when you are wearing them you are clearly wearing something real.
I saw long ropes of round white fakes (reasonably good ones) in my local supermarket yesterday for ?4 (about (6)...and they were even knotted (badly)

I LOVE that strand of really big ones. yumm. I took a pic of a few that I had. taken in natural light... btw, is it just me, or do most of the pondslime pearls seem to occur on lavender pearls?

pondslime.jpg

Back