Jewelry Making Newbie!

BrendaPC

hello everyone! my name is Brenda, i am a newbie here wanting to join in the fun! i've been enjoying looking at all your amazing creations that i am a little skeptical and shy about showing my own because you are all so amazing! and i have just started tinkering with making jewelry about 4 months ago, and loving every minute, but i do have lots to learn. I believe i have to apply to the beaders club? if you will all have me :)

This was my very first try at wire Wrapping my own version of "herring bone" style earrings, i used 20g gold wire, and boy did it make me struggle! and some lovely tahitians from my "odds and ends" stash and tourmaline gemstone.

DSC_1156.jpg
DSC_1165.jpgblank for FB posts copy.jpg

Newbie to PG, perhaps, but you've got skills. And if that's from your odds and ends, I wonder what your regular jewelry looks like!

Newbie to PG, perhaps, but you've got skills. And if that's from your odds and ends, I wonder what your regular jewelry looks like!

Thankyou Cyndayco, you are too kind.... my odds and ends stash definitely has some beauties, while most can't be perfectly matched, i always try to pair up similar colors and shapes and put them to good use. :)

Back