Harvest Strand Arrived

Luvglitz

I couldn't wait for this to arrive after seeing all the luscious strands that were bought during Ruckus. I almost grabbed the box out of the poor FedEx guy's hands, after all, I waited all day for the truck to arrive.. And, they are just beautiful. My strand is 54" long. The SS white pearls are huge and very white (some of the pictures make them look silvery). It is an endless strand and the knotting is amazing. I can almost not see the knots. I wonder if it was done by PP or by the "farmer". I tried the strand many ways, and I actually like it with a necklace shorter as it makes the strand look longer when doubled. I will also try the necklace combined with my mixed SS strand and my 24K golden strand bought last year from PP during the golden sale. I am wearing it doubled in the picture

Attachments

• harveststrand.jpg
    harveststrand.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Closeup.jpg
    Closeup.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Close2.jpg
    Close2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 37
  • close3.jpg
    close3.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Doubled.jpg
    Doubled.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 30
More Pictures

More Pictures

More pictures. The first with the harvest strand doubled but with a necklace shortener so the bottom strand drops down longer. In the second picture, the necklace is just doubled, and I have added my SS mixed strand.

Attachments

• Shortener.jpg
    Shortener.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Threestrands.jpg
    Threestrands.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 28
The strands at PP were all endless strands that came arranged and knotted direct from the pearl farmer. I'm leaving mine alone for now, but some prefer to have a clasp, or some other changes made. You have a gorgeous strand.

Luvglitz, what a beautiful strand ... those big white round SS are stunning ... and what a Million Dollar look with your mixed strand ... Fabulous!

Gorgeous!!!!! Each rope was unique and just gorgeous.

I am very happy for you. What a stunning necklace! I just love the colors and they look great on you in all the iterations. :)

I love it! Such a beautiful mix, and I do love the big white pearls!

Thank you everyone. I love the strand available to me from the PP site. However, I would have loved to have seen all the strands together at Ruckus with my own eyes. . What eye candy that must have been. Does anyone know the total altogether that were available?

It's beautiful, LG! Those goldens are incredible.

More pictures. The first with the harvest strand doubled but with a necklace shortener so the bottom strand drops down longer. In the second picture, the necklace is just doubled, and I have added my SS mixed strand.

Oh be still my heart! It looks like this strand found it's perfect home too! When paired with your mixed strand OMG perfection!

I think it was between 12 and 15 strands including Cathy's.

Thank you everyone. I love the strand available to me from the PP site. However, I would have loved to have seen all the strands together at Ruckus with my own eyes. . What eye candy that must have been. Does anyone know the total altogether that were available?

I'm not sure of the exact count. Maybe around a dozen? You really couldn't go wrong with any selection, they all had such an interesting assortment and arrangement of pearls. If I had one of the really long ones I would be occupied all day turning it round and round!

My guess is about a dozen, as well. There are nine on the table in Newberry's photo in the You have to check this blog Post thread, and Newberry, myself, and I believe jeg were already wearing strands.

It's absolutely beautiful and looks fantastic on you!

Congratulations! It looks beautiful on you! I think there were 14-15 strands.

I have been at Jewelmer's headquarters in Manila, as Jeremy also has been there many times, and it is fantastic when they take you to the room where unfinished strands are waiting, sometimes for a decade, to receive a pearl which matches the other pearl.

The harvest strands represent this process. Not easy to find the matching pearl to the one opposite one in the strand.

That makes these strands so unique. And of course they know how to string a strand there carefully and add a clasp there.

When you visit their showroom you see the most elegant and well designed Jewelmer collection. Their own goldsmiths are capable to fullfill all your wishes.

Congratulations to all the owners of a Jewelmer/PP Harvest strand.

Back