Hanadama pearls from Pearl Paradise.com

GemGeek, your Hanadamas are stunning. Congrats! And I love the comparison pictures that you posted. Thank you so much for sharing.

The comparison shots seem to be a hit. Maybe I should do some more... Thanks. ;)

GemGeek,

Your pearls so beautiful!! I am now feeling the need for some Hanadama pearls.:D I wish I lived near PP. Maybe I should visit my sister-in-law; she lives in LA.:p

Thank you for the comparison photos. They are very helpful in showing the differences between the strands.

The lighting wasn't great, but here is another comparison shot:

From the top:
Natural blue baroque akoyas
Natural silver akoyas
Natural white hanadama akoyas
Baroque akoyas (not Pearl Paradise pearls)
Natural light golden akoyas

Comparing five akoya strands

DSCN3425.jpg

Blaire - that is extremely helpful to see those strands of different Akoyas together, thank you so much for posting! They are all breathtaking, although I confess to my heart being won by those goldens.

Thanks, me too! I made the big sunny close-up my screen background! ;)

Beautiful pearls GemGeek. Thank you for the comparison picture it helps so much in seeing the difference between them.

Blaire,

Thanks for the comparison pics!!! They are mighty helpful in being able to discern natural white akoyas compared to other pearls.

I can't even imagine what your pearl collection is like but I know it must be eye popping amazing! :eek:

Here are more photos. These are on sale with the code from Pearl Paradise's email. Trust me, the other natural white akoyas are also fabulous - you don't have to get the Hanadamas to get the shine. ;)

The first is indirect daylight and the second is in sunshine.

DSCN3405.jpg

DSCN3399.jpg

Last edited:
Still pending approval! I wonder if this has something to do with database hosting/security and how the calls are being made from the page...? Just a shot in the dark.

They are so beautiful Blaire!!!! I am so tempted - but I shouldn't. I better not - will have to wait until I get me a job. :)

Cheers,
ShashiRatna

Aahhh, GG, you are so selling to people with your pics here, turning non-believers into "Akoya-belief" :)
So beautiful! Lucky you to have so many! ;)

I'm glad you've really been enjoying them, Blaire. This past week, most people have been partial to the blues and the golds. But in my opinion, the whites are the most beautiful akoya pearls I've ever seen.

We are giving a strand of them (the same you have, Blaire) to the CPAA for their traveling exhibition, so it will be on display in Tucson.

Back