got tiaras?

Hi everybody,
I wanted to show you what I was able to do till now with pearls I got.
Findings are silver for Akoya studs and for pendants and vermeil from Bella for Kasumi pearls earrings. Pendants have peridot in-between ...
Kaspar and Antonio from Japan buying pearlspearl farmfarmfarmme holding clams

I love my new pearls !!!
Thank you again !!

Thanks Caitlin for your opinion. I found it interesting.

I wanted to show my gratitude to those who donated the pearls and I truly enjoyed making those earrings and pendants out of pearls donated by Sarah and Pattye. I also intend to wear them proudly.
You are very perceptive. Those pearls do not match perfectly, but I find that they look nice hanging on two sides of head.
In my opinion perfection is sometimes boring.....

Thanks Caitlin for your opinion. I found it interesting.

I wanted to show my gratitude to those who donated the pearls and I truly enjoyed making those earrings and pendants out of pearls donated by Sarah and Pattye. I also intend to wear them proudly.
You are very perceptive. Those pearls do not match perfectly, but I find that they look nice hanging on two sides of head.
In my opinion perfection is sometimes boring.....

You Kasumi look lovely in those findings Ivona!

LOL!
I was not thinking that literally! But that ALL your pearls are a matchless collection, or any one piece is. Of course they don't match, they are pearls

That's lovely, Ivona! I have done very little with mine yet... I've gifted a dear friend with some of the FW keshis, played with the large hole Tahitians for a fun bracelet and put the two huge Kasumis on temporary vermeil hooks. I do need to air my camera... I think the third Kasumi has the makings of a ring - but that won't happen from this side of the Atlantic. It'll have to wait until this summers visit to the US.

- Karin

Karin- definitely last Kasumi is for a ring - I have to find a right setting..Pink gold maybe.... Hmmmmmmm
Caitlin- glad to hear that I misunderstood your remarque....I couldn't understand why you didn't like those pearls from Sarah... you don't have to like how I set them - this is very individual, but pearls themselves are lovely.......
Pattye - Sunstone is waiting for me to get the right spacers and right idea....I have to be careful how I'll use it... I treasure the strand a lot !!
Isabelle - high carat gold would be the best choice of the setting for those Kasumi... I have to start saving money....LoL...

Just to be sure you got the message, You are a fabulous designer and your pearls are to die for. They are matchess!

Thanks for sharing your lovelies! The drops are "drop dead" gorgeous on you! :)

Pattye................Thank you again!!

Pattye................Thank you again!!

Here it is: finally I made the necklace with Oregon sunstone from Pattye.
I used two big nucleated metallic baroque pearls that I DRILLED MYSELF(!!... LoL...), one yellowish, one lilac/purple, 6mm metalllic FW and gold filled metal. I'm very happy with the result!

IMG_5485.jpgIMG_5489.jpgIMG_5492.jpgIMG_5484.jpgIMG_5490.jpg

As usual, your creativity generates an elegant yet fun piece. I don't know how you do it, but you do! (delighted applause!)

Very creative- another matchless design. sorry you don't think I am a fan- because I am. Your designs have just gotten better over the years.

Thank you all... I love your comments (of course).. LoL...

Took me rather long to come up with the design because I was under the stress of not disappointing Pattye by wasting such a lovely gift on a "boring necklace". I knew that one day idea will pop up. It did on Saturday.....

I love the way those roundels catch light and reflect it. I was not able to show it on my pictures. I'm not a good photographer. I wish I had Alex close by to ask him to do the justice to this strand...

Back