Eye candy for those who like pictures

imanit

Baroque Pearl
I re-strung my little metallic. 6.5-8mm, round and close to round.
Pictures did not capture the green/purple color of one of the strands. Any suggestion how to take pictures to show the "greenness" of the color?? IMG_5395.jpgBluebells in the woodsBaroque&KeshiIMG_5384.jpgIMG_5388.jpgIMG_5399.jpgIMG_5390.jpgIMG_5383.jpgIMG_5394.jpgSpring bluebells
Luster also did not come as sharp as it is and I refuse to photoshop my pictures....( also, I don't know how.. LoL..)

How about positioning the camera to the side of the strand and at 45 degree angle instead of top views like the ones pictured here? I don't know if it will work for camera, but I've noticed at that angle, colors seem to look better than looking straight down at the object.

Your eye for fantastic pearls, and your design work over the many years you have posted here, IMHO, represent a profound relationship with pearls. Something deep and mysterious. Your pairings with other gemstones is something to learn from. I am glad that you have given the folks who read P-G a more than five-year-long Gallery of Eye Candy!

If all your photos and basic comments about them were copied into a new thread, it would be a very long thread! Hmmmm-maybe???

However long, it'd be worth it! Absolutely.

Last edited:
Ivona,

those are amazing! So round too! Are the clasps made so you can link them all together? Could we get a close up of the clasp, please?

LoL, Pattye... you got it!! This is exactly why I used those silver clasps..to link all necklaces together in a rope!! You think like me... (closeup is coming soon)

Cathy,
Today it's a nice overcast day with good light for pictures... and green color is still not showing well. Golds are ok, green is elusive...
Could there be any more adorable young girls on Kaua`i?
warm overtones tones on grey body with one purple-to-the-max pearl
Atop an ancient heiau, as we prepare to dance early in the morning.

petals are great for adding a soft neckline to tailored clothing.Faint rainbow framing the profile of our halau leader.This is me - Kauai Anne.same clasp but bigger and in vermeil showing bracelet attached to necklace to make longer necklace.
IMG_5417.jpgOur halau leadership and some of the sisters.same petal pearls

We learn to make all our ti leaf adornments - crowns, leis, event skirts.two white bracelets (I like them loose) together they make nice choker

Multicultural group of hula sisters.
Me again, tall one in the middle, at our concert hoike (recital) this past weekend.color treated FW with rhodolite garnet

and two last pictures are showing again my Freshadamas (9-10mm) and my 12-13mm jawbreakers

Attachments

• Comes alive at night, especially when layered with other cwfps.  Looks tacky in picture.
    Comes alive at night, especially when layered with other cwfps. Looks tacky in picture.
    16.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5406.jpg
    IMG_5406.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 43
Nice candies you have! Love your collection Ivona.

Back