Exotics!!!

Thanks! I'm in love! Here is another photo. ;)

DSCN3067.jpg

Zowie! Those are so beautiful! Very nice selection of colors in your set.

Congrats GemGeek. Very pretty. Do you mind posting pics of the earrings worn? Wondering how they'd look with those particular findings. Are the earrings slightly smaller than the pendant?

Cheers,
SR

GemGeek--So the pearls are lavender or are they copper or both? Either way, vavavavoom!

They look like lavenders with copper overtones.

We are friends, so I guess we can be intimate enough to share some "skin" photos! ;)

DSCN3085.jpg

DSCN3078.jpg

DSCN3077.jpg

Here is the PearlParadise.com photo for comparison. The pendant is slightly darker and larger, but they are very close. All of them shift color in different lights. That's why lavenders are so difficult to photograph in natural light.

Hee Hee. Puppy Love with Pearls! ;)

138x53.jpg

Beautiful pearls and lady-- you are lucky to have such a lovely neck to show off the pearls!

Why thanks! ;) Where are those other pearls? I want to see pictures other than my own! I was in PP and saw a lot of the pearls being readied to go, but it isn't the same.

Lionlaw could post more photos. I really loved the fancy pendant with diamonds! But the pearls are so pretty that they would look great on the simplest of findings.

Oh you people! I JUST got my camera charged, but now I'm out of pocket for the moment. I will get some real photos, but for the moment, here is the PP pic of the pearls I ordered, to tide you over. I think they show a bit less pink and more gold in real life.

Attachments

• MyPearls390x145.jpg
    MyPearls390x145.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 48
Oh, and GemGeek....GREAT sets. I'm a charm/dangly girl too. I just had some lavender Freshadamas I had, made into a set. They are gorgeous and silvery, but I do find that I'm liking the lighter colors on me just a bit more. Must be that redheaded thing. :)

Back