Exotics!!!

Set girl, that's me! Love the dangles, and they do solve the "telephone pushing the pearl off the post thing".
Karen, you are going to look super in those gold pearls with the red hair!
Mervione, I looked for the chain, but I couldn't find it. The name had "sparkle" in it.

OK, I confess, after looking at the Exotics, and no one bought the ones I keep looking at, these:
390x145.jpg
ordered them yesterday. Donno how to get the photo over here----?? And not sure as yet how to have drilled, but the earrings will be dangles, perhaps as charms to wear on earrings I already have.

Last edited:
Gemgeek- those are gorgeous!

I will post modeling pics of my lavs sometime over the weekend.

Pattye -- I love the peach/pink ones you ordered. I kept debating the gold or those, but they are all gorgeous!

I received my golden-copper ones yesterday. Sorry for the crappy pic, but the luster on these is amazing.

az021.jpg

az017.jpg

Yeah, they're so luminous that they look like they're levitating right off the card! Faboo! Thanks for posting. ;)

That's the problem, so stinkin difficult to pick! I do have lav freshadama ers 10mm, love them. Loved the golds also, but my hair is pretty white, so not sure how well they would contrast. However, I mostly just buy what I like, and don't give a durn how they look on me, I just enjoy them!!

Lionlaw, your gold-copper is gorgeous!

Pattye, those are exquisite! When I saw some like that at PP, I briefly considered changing my order. There's something about the surface quality makes them beautiful in every light. Oooh, I can't wait for more photos!!! ;)

Love your attitude Pattye. :) I keep looking to see if it goes with my hair or my skin colour and whatnot. I should adopt your philosophy. (Sometimes I do but mostly I don't).

Cheers,
ShashiRatna

However, I mostly just buy what I like, and don't give a durn how they look on me, I just enjoy them!!

When you all get to be way over 60 you'll start thinking the peeps should have something to focus on besides age spots and wrinkles, LOL, so what better choice than beautiful pearls? ;)

Well, I would agree with you in principle, but you are so lovely, I reject that theory as it pertains to you. On you, the pearls are simply an enhancement! ;)
pattye.jpg

Speaking of which, I'd like to make a Facebook album of all the ruckus pix. I haven't had the time to individually ask people, yet.

Can we see pics please, please? I can't believe that only 1 member posted pics so far. Neck shots and ear shots.

Little did I know that this is coming back to bite me. I had to wait for my photographer to take ear shots and neckshot. My pictures did not do the pearl justice.

I got a trifecta of lavender, a pair of earrings in a hard to describe color and the monthly special for my Mom. I upgraded to the ribbon pendant and really like it. It is very substantial for the price. These exotics are huge. I'm glad to go with the dangles. They change colors in different lightings. My pics do not come close to true colors. Natalie's photos are the best.

Attachments

• IMG_3935.jpg
    IMG_3935.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3973trim.jpg
    IMG_3973trim.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3978.jpg
    IMG_3978.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3979x.jpg
    IMG_3979x.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Lavender, hard-to-describe color and then pendant.

Attachments

• IMG_3944.jpg
    IMG_3944.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3945.jpg
    IMG_3945.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3946.jpg
    IMG_3946.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 41
Great choices all! It must have been fun to pick out the exotics in person without the pressure of the ten a.m. email launch. And they look terrific with your coloring.

One of the things I like about pendant sets is how easy they are to wear with a multitude of clothing. A great choice when you are in a rush to leave the house, but want to look good.

Thanks, Blaire. I can't imagine anyone would look bad in these colors. They glow. I think the copper-gold ones for the monthly special are very nice. They resemble the champagne south sea but have metallic luster instead of satiny surface.

And another surprise at Pearl Paradise...these are not exotics, but the same caliber: exotic flameballs. They took my breath away. There are some pondslime colors, but much more metallic. I had the end pearls removed to make earrings, a suggestion from wise Jeremy. They are super metallic cream color ( I think).I could not capture the rainbow effect of the center pearl. It's a swirl of yellow, green, lavender.

As of today 9-20-09, I made earrings out of the end pearls and added pics here.

Attachments

• IMG_3969.jpg
    IMG_3969.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3970.jpg
    IMG_3970.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3971.jpg
    IMG_3971.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3972.jpg
    IMG_3972.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
It's now time for the obligatory neck shots. It helps us live vicariously -- after all -- we can't own all the pearls ourselves, can we??!!! ;)

All of your pearls are so gorgeous. Cathy, would you be so kind to post a neck shot of the monthly special? I'm considering getting one in the color you received but seeing it on someone might help me decide.

Jeremy -- When are the exotics strands coming? Kate

Back