Exotics!!!

Mervione

I just read that PearlParadise are going to offer us exotic freshwaters again! I'm so excited! Anyone planning on getting some?

I've been a VERY good girl the last few months, so I might get something...

I got a mail from Jeremy, are you on the mail list?

It says that today at 10 AM Pacific time they are going to release some exotic pairs and sets that they are going to have set for you in 14 k gold.

The mail said that they are going to put some strands together too but if I remember correctly they wont be released today. Personally I think I might wait for the strands... I loved the last offer PP had and my only regret was that I didn't buy more! Needless to say, me and a lot of other people on this forum is probably really excited about it right now... It's like Christmas!!!

No panicking, though. If you haven't got the link at 10 AM I can forward it to you... :)

Mervione,

The email from PP also says "PRIVATE OFFER"; in other words...... for those people on the "Private Offer List". ;)

I know there were people last time that got the link even though they weren't on the list...

I'm sure Jeremy wouldn't mind anyway, it's not like I'm posting the link on Facebook or something.

I know there were people last time that got the link even though they weren't on the list...

I'm sure Jeremy wouldn't mind anyway, it's not like I'm posting the link on Facebook or something.

The point is it's a "private offer" and quantities are limited. Jeremy sets a maximum number of people that can be on this list who signed up in the past (I don't know what this number is, but he specified it in the past). Private offers are items that are rare, special and not enough for public offering. This is not the usual PP sales email.

It's the principle of things. It wasn't meant to be passed around. ;)

Last edited:
Alright. Then I wont.

Edited 17.26 Swedish time.

Just a thought... Will there be a limit on this sale? If the pearls will be so rare then it would seem like the right thing to do...

We don't mind sharing of the sale here on PG. There are just not enough to make it public. We had hoped to be able to create 300 pairs, but ended up with less than half. For those of you who went to the ruckus, these pairs are from the same lot that we used for Caitlin's exotic earrings.

Strands are next, and I am really hoping we will be able to create enough to go public this time instead of just private. Last time it took two weeks on my time in China and one week of Mia's. This time I've enlisted the help of a number of people, so this time they will all be rounds and all be metallic.

Hi

I'm quite a newbie here but would love a link to look at these exotics if that is possible. I have no real idea apart from reading threads on here what constitues an exotic apart from the comch, abalone etc shown on the PP web site.

I am a new convert to pearls probably because I'd never seen really nice ones before. mind you I still haven't seen top quality ones "in the flesh" so to speak.

maybe one day !!!

Elizabeth

Announcement yesterday, but no link by 10:15

Announcement yesterday, but no link by 10:15

After an announcement yesterday, I was hoping for a chance at these but by 10:15, received nothing from Pearl Paradise; anyone receive their link to private sale?

I am a new convert to pearls probably because I'd never seen really nice ones before. mind you I still haven't seen top quality ones "in the flesh" so to speak.

maybe one day !!!

Elizabeth

Beth,
Do arrange to meet up with Wendy; for no other reason than seeing some top quality pearls in the flesh......
(Seeing as I think you aren't too far from each other).
You will be mesmerised.....
:)

HI Sueki

I do intend to go there sometime in the future and she has contacted me with her details. I am on holiday (walking Hadrian's Wall... getting sooo excited) for the next 2 weeks but wiill definately sort something out after that.

By the way just looked at the link, I have never seen pearls look so metalic before I bet they are amazing to see!

Just another quick thankyou to everyone on here for being so kind to the new "girl" (wishfull thinking lol) on the block.

Elizabeth

Back