Do real men wear pearls?

That just means you get to keep the "jewelry" budget all to yourself :), I am here to also help you ladies see the upside to your guys not wearing pearls:p
That's some pretty outstanding thinking, I like it.

Too funny, BlackPearlDudeDC! I do sometimes feel guilty; hence my joy that Walter was willing to wear his pearl for a few days. It's back on his nightstand ... he "forgot" ... not sure i'm buying that, sigh ...

FB_IMG_1474238604215.jpg

Not the best photo, but yummy spinach and goat cheese frittata.

****Slides his fish stick lunch to the side and pouts lol! GG that looks Delish!

(Okay somebody needs to start that recipe thread in other stuff lol)

Thank you. I have made many revisions over time. Caramalize onions, add roasted red peppers, add chopped spinach until wilted, remove from heat. Prep shredded Costco roasted chicken, crumbled goat cheese and finely shredded mozzarella cheese. Crack 12 -14 eggs into a large bowl. Add salt, pepper and heavy cream and beat well. Stir in the cooled ingredients and mix well. Melt a half stick of unsalted butter in a heavy nonstick 13 x 9 pan. Pour in the egg mixture. Sprinkle chicken, then goat cheese, then mozzarella. Bake at 350 unil golden brown and puffed. Cool before cutting.

Forgive me for taking liberties here, but I created a new thread in "Other Stuff" and titled it What's Cooking? I copied both CathyKeshi and GemGeek's Recipes there (and GG I added your pic too. CK I edited your post with spacing for easier reading. I hope that is okay with you two?)

Last edited:
Okay??? It's terrific; thanks for going to that much work, BlackPearlDudeDC :)

I've found that some guys still wear "Pearls" for traditional wedding attire.

IMG 1489

IMG 1290

IMG 1764

Back