Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you, kelluvpearls!

Tonight, PP baroque akoyas.

Tonight, Pearl Paradise baroque akoyas

Beautiful Tucs, youare looking elegant in your white top and pearls, are they the blue or white baroques?

Thanks kelluvpearls. These are the silver-blue ones (PP April Special).

I had gotten a few inexpensive strands of mauve pearls in various baroque and pillowy shapes. most where pretty throwaway, but there were some nice ones, and then there was this one. This little lustery metallic ball is so intense in all lights. It was so pretty and special (considering a 15" strand of pearls cost me a dollar) that I wanted to make it into a little pendant. so I paired it with a little moon charm in oxidized silver and diamonds, its a very pretty little pendant I love it.

FullSizeRender_1.jpg
FullSizeRender_2.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

Absolutely lovely! Is that an antique moon? That pearl's amazing to have come with the mauves!

Pearl Dreams,

Dorms are definitely not a safe place for nice jewelry. Despite keeping my nicer pieces locked in a trunk, someone still managed to steal a bracelet of my mothers with great sentimental value - a regret I have to this day. Maybe it should stay at home until she's at a point where she's in her own place (without roommates).

Ckrickett, that Phases of the Moon pendant is absolutely adorable!!!

Oh, ckrickett that is so pretty!

This is what I got to wear today. The picture isn't the greatest but you can still see all the colors in it. This is my favorite find from Jacques!

Tahitian pearl drop pendant

Went out to dinner tonight with my dear husband who snapped this photo of me wearing three strands of golden pearls (one dark drop and two light free form baroques), a golden bracelet and dark golden pearl studs.

three strands of golden pearls

A better look at my golden triple.

three strands of golden pearls close up

Cyndayco, I love your white and blue akoyas twisted together! I?m going to have to try that with mine.

Pearl Dreams, the multicolor strand has so many beautiful colors in it and looks lovely on your daughter?s neck. Lucky girl!

Tucs, your Tahitians just glow on you, and your blue baroques look lovely too.

Ckrickett, your new pendant is just great. The pearl has such great colors and luster (total score for $1) and the oxidized silver and diamond moon charm is too cute. (I really want an oxidized silver and diamond orbit-style clasp for a new necklace, but no luck finding one so far.)

Lary, your pearl from Jacques is a real beauty! I admired that one in his storefront.

Red, I am loving your golden look!

Back