• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Tucs

Those are beautiful Tucs! Dark and exotic with flashes of blue, purple, and pinks. Looks very nice on you.
Are they green or blue bodies?

Thank you Lisa, Bailey and PD!

Bailey, their body colour is green.

Tucs

Thank you, kelluvpearls!

Tonight, PP baroque akoyas.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 0

kelluvpearls

Consumer
Beautiful Tucs, youare looking elegant in your white top and pearls, are they the blue or white baroques?

Tucs

Thanks kelluvpearls. These are the silver-blue ones (PP April Special).

ckrickett

I had gotten a few inexpensive strands of mauve pearls in various baroque and pillowy shapes. most where pretty throwaway, but there were some nice ones, and then there was this one. This little lustery metallic ball is so intense in all lights. It was so pretty and special (considering a 15" strand of pearls cost me a dollar) that I wanted to make it into a little pendant. so I paired it with a little moon charm in oxidized silver and diamonds, its a very pretty little pendant I love it.

FullSizeRender_1.jpg

FullSizeRender_2.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Absolutely lovely! Is that an antique moon? That pearl's amazing to have come with the mauves!

cmd2014

Pearl Dreams,

Dorms are definitely not a safe place for nice jewelry. Despite keeping my nicer pieces locked in a trunk, someone still managed to steal a bracelet of my mothers with great sentimental value - a regret I have to this day. Maybe it should stay at home until she's at a point where she's in her own place (without roommates).

CathyKeshi

Ckrickett, that Phases of the Moon pendant is absolutely adorable!!!

lary007

Oh, ckrickett that is so pretty!

This is what I got to wear today. The picture isn't the greatest but you can still see all the colors in it. This is my favorite find from Jacques!

20150910_195047~2.jpg

Red

Went out to dinner tonight with my dear husband who snapped this photo of me wearing three strands of golden pearls (one dark drop and two light free form baroques), a golden bracelet and dark golden pearl studs.

TriplePlay_0593.jpg

A better look at my golden triple.

GoldenTriple_0940.jpg