• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Pearl Dreams

Pearl Enthusiast
So...this is the Tahitian multicolor round strand (8.0-9.7mm, AA+) that I bought from PP for my daughter. She wants it for her 21st birthday (next December.)

We needed to take stuff to her at college today anyway, so I took it along and got a shot of it on her in light shade. She is so much more fair skinned than I am, and I just love how it looks on her. :)

Attachments

• Round Tahitian strand on my daughter.jpg
    Round Tahitian strand on my daughter.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 0

pattye

Pearl Scholar
So...this is the Tahitian multicolor round strand (8.0-9.7mm, AA+) that I bought from PP for my daughter. She wants it for her 21st birthday (next December.)

We needed to take stuff to her at college today anyway, so I took it along and got a shot of it on her in light shade. She is so much more fair skinned than I am, and I just love how it looks on her. :)

Pearl Dreams, what a perfect choice for your daughter! Just lovely! I'll be surprised if she doesn't ask to wear them before her birthday.

Many Thanks, EVERYONE, for all the Creative Pearly Gorgeousness you show on this thread!

Pearl Dreams

Pearl Enthusiast
Thank you, everyone!

I told hubby last night that a few Tahitians were still available from the sale, but he said no, he wants to buy gold while the price is down, to make a ring for himself.

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Wow, that looks gorgeous on her, exquisite Tahitians, beautiful young woman!

amti

PDs, the strand looks perfect on her neck! Did they stay with her or did you bring them home? I can't imagine anyone not wanting a strand like that! Best of luck on her new chapter in life!

Sea Urchin

That's wonderful, PD. Of course you'll need to complete the matching mother-daughter set now. :)

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Great look! Plus your photo really shows off the colors.

Bailey1856

Those are beautiful Tucs! Dark and exotic with flashes of blue, purple, and pinks. Looks very nice on you.
Are they green or blue bodies?

Pearl Dreams

Pearl Enthusiast
Gorgeous, Tucs!

amti-- they came home and are tucked away in my drawer awaiting her 21st birthday (her preference!) Maybe dorms are not the best place for pricey jewelry.

Sea Urchin-- I already have a strand I love! :)