Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is a spectacular look, Purranha ... so creative and fascinating ... LOVE!
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Originally posted by baby nurse View Post
      Purranha, I LOVE this!! These are amazing together. If I’m ever (fingers crossed!) in that neck of the woods again, I will take a close look at her pieces.
      BN, she is actually returning to NYC for a smaller trade show Capsule this upcoming weekend. I may go play/roam around. I'll take more detailed pictures of her booth and share if people are interested! Haha I was running around too much the last time to take more pics of her items!

Comment

• Thank you Jeg BWeaves BN & Cathy! Haha I am a bit obsessed with this set at the moment, will be wearing it a lot!

Comment

• Purranha- the new pieces are beautiful, especially layered with the keshis. They have almost a southwestern feel- or even Native American ,especially those really terrific earrings. I love layering my pearls with my other jewelry that I own. I think it really brings out the pearls and lets me enjoy all my pieces.
          Last edited by 2thdktr; 02-22-2018, 11:33 PM. Reason: add

Comment

• Purr, love your new pieces. And purrrfectly layered with your keshi strand!

Comment

• Thanks for sharing those amazing pieces. Wow - the earrings look fabulous on you!

Comment

• Originally posted by GemGeek View Post
                Thanks for sharing those amazing pieces. Wow - the earrings look fabulous on you!
                Thank you GemGeek! The earring is actually super versatile - it is structured where you can let the horn hang long, or take the loop in the end and hook it onto the ear post and half the length!

Comment

• What a statement, Purr! What detail; love the mix of pearls and chain!
                  Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• Love, love, love those earrings, Purr!

Comment

• WOW - LOVE those earrings Purr. Necklaces are cool too - right up my alley
                      Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• She is in NYC again this weekend for another show...
                        I’ll take better pics!!!

Comment

• Great! Please do, Purranha! Id love to see more

Comment

• I keep thinking that if I had that set, I might wear it every day for a few weeks because it's that perfect!

Comment

• Originally posted by annie View Post
                              The office temp has been running warm so I've switched to t-shirts. I'm wearing my round multi Tahitian's strand today.

[ATTACH]58290[/ATTACH]
                              Wow Pretty what sizes are they? Where did you buy it?

Comment

• Purr, your new pieces are stunning!
                                http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                                Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

Working...
                                X