Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks Charlotta, Bcm21mk, & BW.
BW, Sakura is a seller on Etsy. Her shop is SakuraPearlsAndGems. I've had her make me several pieces.

Ah, OK, Different Sakura. I'm thinking of a brand from the decades ago that nobody could find any info on.

Phenomenal eye candy, all! Jeg, your Tahitians are as always TDF; BWeaves, I love your tin cups!! And Gemandpearllover, that rope is so versatile :)

Was out with hubby for our 10th anniversary in Aruba and it was pearls pretty much constantly. Wearing my midnight Tahitians from Kojima and my ombre akoya/Tahitians from Cees (finally finally strung after FOUR TRIES!!) with a simple strapless dress. Paired it with gold earrings so the pearls were the star of the show. Hubby kept teasing me about how often I play with the ombre strand, and I confess - they have such a pleasing weight, it's hard not to!

IMG_2893.jpg

Jesskat, the midnight tahitians and the ombre rope looks amazing on you. Congratulations on your 10th anniversary. I bet all 4 stringing tries are worth the result when the result is so very beautiful. Do you have a closeup on your strands?

Happy Anniversary, jesskat! And Bon Bini- what a wonderful place to celebrate! Your Tahitians are fabulous!!!

Today I wore my white south sea strand from Cees with my mismatched tahitian studs from Oceanscove. These studs are gorgeous with the strand, better than the white south sea studs. In fact the mismatched studs are gorgeous with my ombre tahitian rope from Cees as well. Not the best photo though.
_20190520_180601.jpg
This photo is much better.
_20190520_181036.jpg
_20190520_181212.jpg

OMG I think I'm going to faint any minute now. The south sea strand from Cees is incredible. I admit I have not seen a lot of SS pearls but I do have a pair of SS studs that don't have anywhere near the reflectivity that your strand has. It is really beautiful! Enjoy wearing it!

Last edited:
Thank you mrsadm. It really is a gorgeous strand, it has better luster than all my akoyas. Cees did good.

Mismatched studs go with everything. They're like magic. I love them.

Love the ombre's. Love the SS's. I love everything.

Thank you Cricketbug and Bweaves. The mismatched studs are indeed magical. Recently I reread some treads in the tahitian section and thouht to myself that I need more multicolor tahitian strand and more studs as well...then I got mine out to take photos of and I really don't need more studs or tahitian strand. Sometimes I forget the things I have apparantly. Well I am sure that I soon forget this soon...

then I got mine out to take photos of and I really don't need more studs or tahitian strand. Sometimes I forget the things I have apparantly. Well I am sure that I soon forget this soon...
Haha! This is funny, Charlotta! This happens to me with shoes... "What?! I forgot I had those shoes!" ;) This might be something I should cultivate with pearls. :D

KMFDallas, your pendant is perfectly framed by the colours in the fabric you're wearing! Gorgeous!

Charlotta, your SS strand and mix matched studs work beautifully together!

KMFDallas, I’m loving that golden drop, too!!

Jade accents-
Green Tahitian strand from my first visit to the PP vault, and Tahitian ring from Hong Kong, worn with a Jade disc that belonged to my mom.
4E3F2F77-6F46-4FC0-89FD-327DE4002302.jpeg

Kojima pearl medley strand with a lavender jade pendant that also belonged to my mom.
E8D2C37B-EC52-497C-B645-6E0E56267193.jpeg

73A01276-2E33-47E7-8B66-968598297F6A.jpg

Back