Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You look very elegant! (I had to Google cheongsam).

Comment

• You, and your pearls look absolutely gorgeous, Kalmen! Happy New Year to you!

Comment

• Yes! Elegant and lush! Such beautiful lace and earrings, all eyes will be on you!
        Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• Very elegant combo, Kalmen22. Gong Xi Fa Cai, Xin Nien Khuai Le. Happy Chinese New Year. May the year of the dog brings you lots of luck, health and prosperity.

Comment

• BWeaves- thanks for the gorgeous close-up of all the swans. ( I am always playing catch-up in this thread)They are all fantastic, and have their own mood, but I am partial to the sapphire with the ruby eyes-- she has such a long neck and an adorable vibe.

Comment

• thank u all for the Chinese New year well wishes! I do love the traditional meet up with families and extended families. lots of eating is involved as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by kalmen22 View Post
                thank u all for the Chinese New year well wishes! I do love the traditional meet up with families and extended families. lots of eating is involved as well.
                Best wishes for a healthy and happy Chinese New Year!
                I would love to see more of your dress...that lace looks stunning.
                http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• kalmen22, your New Year's look is just fabulous ... and I agree with JerseyPearl ... I'd love to see more of that divine lace cheongsam!
                  Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Pareltje - I'm so glad someone on here got those SoC keshi! I was so bummed when they sold, but now I can drool over them on here!!

Kalmen - happy new year! Your earrings are gorgeous. I'm curious about the hook in back, would you be willing to post some photos of the back of the earrings?
                    Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• Elegant was the exact word I thought of, too. I love the pearls dangling off the diamond earrings. And I've never seen a lace cheongsam before. It looks gorgeous. Very elegant.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8154.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	380459

neck o day
                        Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• MSC, how would I describe your pearls? Tiny but mighty ones! They scream "look at us!"

Comment

• MSC, I like your collection of delicate and colorful keshi!

Comment

• A Kojima tin cup medley and SS keshi pendant from Ehret Designs-

Click image for larger version

Name:	2CE9D47D-2352-4786-A596-1C13F4FF244C.jpeg
Size:	185.2 KB
ID:	380460

Click image for larger version

Name:	3B391A9A-FACD-44C2-8F8F-53ED70C056C8.jpg
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	380461

Comment

• That necklace takes my breath away, Jeg ... stunning!
                                Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Working...
                                X