Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by hanadama View Post

    Ooh MSC! Which ones are your dream Kamokas?? Have you ordered them?
    They are a pair of dangle earrings, but they're just a dream right now. I actually just want one of the pearls, lol. I asked Celeste if she found another pearl in that color if she would make a coconut ring for me with it. She said it was a super rare color, so who knows how long it'll be before they find another. I think it would look spectacular in a coconut ring.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	kamoka bright green earrings 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	372741
    Check out my jewelry here

    Comment


    • Oh, I've been lusting after that pair of Kamoka's, too. You have first dibs! (OK, I'm lusting after most of the items on Kamoka's website.)

      Comment


      • Sorry folks, I have been MIA with work and family this week.
        Karman, love the new mixed ss from Pearlescense/ Wendy! The pearl change made all the difference. Absolutely lovely on you!

        KaySD, That is a wonderful strand, I look forward to seeing the re-vamp if you decide to go ahead.

        Hanadama - The purple tahitians are fantastic.

        BWeaves, love your Swan and La Perlagrina. Lovely hoops from your mother. They look great with the drops.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
          Oh, I've been lusting after that pair of Kamoka's, too. You have first dibs! (OK, I'm lusting after most of the items on Kamoka's website.)
          No dibs here! If I could only convince them to use that pearl on the left in a coconut ring...

          Copycat T's today with one of my favorite necklaces (blue tourmaline and wood)
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3956.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	142.5 KB
ID:	372742
          Last edited by MSC; 03-04-2017, 12:33 PM.
          Check out my jewelry here

          Comment


          • As much as I try not to visit the siren page of LT and DB, sometimes I slip. Dropped in DB and saw the word "Kamoka". Oh no/OH YES. This is how jewelry "happens" to me. Funny how long that dialogue took. I bought these and then guiltily made my husband a nice dinner. He was on board when he saw the earrings and that they were Kamoka.
            They are now rehomed! Description: 9.5mm cherry peacock on 14k.

            My picture looks like there is a divot, but that is photo distortion, the pearl is smooth.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	20170303_074113.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	372743

            Pic from DB:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	8687102.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	372744

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MSC View Post
              They are a pair of dangle earrings, but they're just a dream right now. I actually just want one of the pearls, lol. I asked Celeste if she found another pearl in that color if she would make a coconut ring for me with it. She said it was a super rare color, so who knows how long it'll be before they find another. I think it would look spectacular in a coconut ring.
              [ATTACH]49279[/ATTACH]
              MSC, what's a coconut ring?

              Comment


              • https://kamokapearls.com/collections...nut-pearl-ring

                They use coconut wood for the shank of the ring and mount a pearl on it.

                Comment


                • Oh, I've fallen in love with those earrings. Just a dream, though.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                    https://kamokapearls.com/collections...nut-pearl-ring

                    They use coconut wood for the shank of the ring and mount a pearl on it.
                    Oh niiiiiiiice!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • Congratulations Moneymeister! I've been eyeing those lonely Kamoka earrings for some time now; SO GLAD they went to a fellow PG lady (and Walter is so glad to lol).
                      Cathy

                      CathyKeshi

                      Comment


                      • Gorgeous earrings, MM! But what is "DB"?
                        Check out my jewelry here

                        Comment


                        • Diamond Bistro, like "preloved " from PS. Where people sell their jewelry and other items.

                          Comment


                          • Moneymeister, I too was eyeing those earrings! They look really lovely on you. I like the setting style and the pearl size is nice as well.

                            MSC, nice pearls but I must say you have the best teeth!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by baby nurse View Post
                              Diamond Bistro, like "preloved " from PS. Where people sell their jewelry and other items.
                              Oh, that's a new thing for me!
                              Check out my jewelry here

                              Comment


                              • MSC I love those earrings! The coconut ring is really cool too.

                                Money! I've been eyeing those Kamoka earrings! Great job, they are gorgeous!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X