• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

battah

They are lovely!

Thank you! They're pretty interesting. The luster is more satiny than shiny, but they have really nice orient so the overall effect is pretty. I'm enjoying them!

Sanippy

Eclecticgrl, love your necklace!

Battah, seriously cool soufflés!

battah

Thanks, Sanippy! They're fun to wear :) I need to take a page from baby nurse's book and try layering them with smaller white rounds, I think that would look cool.

battah

I vote for that look! And maybe layering in one of your gorgeous pendants too.

Good call! I'm still trying to master layering with pendants, I feel like I don't do it right. Must study BN's thread more closely!

Lugana

eclecticgrl, I'm so glad you like your necklace! you seem to rock it with any outfit! :D and you were great to work with))

I was wearing today my pink tahitian pearl ring in rose gold. Nothing much, but at least I didn't forget to take a photo :D :D

Pink TH ring today.jpg

Pareltje

Gorgeous soufflés, battah. The luster is amazing.
Wonderful oink T, Lugana. I hope you had a great time in Japan.

BWeaves

It's been a bit busy here. The weather's finally getting bearable to layer on the pearls.

Mom's akoya choker with my natural white Hanadama rope from PP. My PP studs from Ruckus. And Eowyn's Starry Mantle embroidered with freshwater pearls as stars.

fullsizeoutput_366.jpg

Worn with Mom's akoya ring and Freshwater bracelet.

IMG_3822.jpg

And without the handwoven shawl.

fullsizeoutput_369.jpg

Pistachios and peridots. Or maybe the earrings are tourmaline. The pistachio akoyas were my Ruckus 2016 grab when I first walked into the showroom. There was only the one strand. I'm still kicking myself that I didn't hold onto the blue strand that was in the same bag, but I figured I already had blues. But they were spectacular. Small and intense.

fullsizeoutput_36a.jpg

kalmen22

Battah loving the souffles. And they are pretty light around the neck?

Bweaves ahh.. your pistachios. I know what you mean about the blues. I saw them when they first came out and hesitated and finally I saw yours and baby nurse blues and started sending pp my requests to be on the wishlist.... So far... nothing.

battah

Thanks, Kalmen! They're very light and comfortable - definitely an easier way to wear big guys.

BWeaves ohhhhh that shawl! It's heavenly. So, so beautiful.

battah

I’m having SUCH A HARD TIME getting good action shots of these pearls, so I took a second photo of them to show color. They look so good in person but photos tend to wash them out. The souffles are from John Tu and the rounds are freshwaters from PP (two strands linked together), plus a pendant I made.

C82A23A0-FE3B-4109-A1FF-38959E42FE6C.jpg
EC5CB1DC-BDFC-44DC-AEAA-537817E4F271.jpg

Last edited:

annie

BWeaves, I love your pearls. I'm especially attracted to your three strand bracelet!

battah, Your souffles are beautiful!

My new Kamoka ring came today. It is a beautiful bright green.

IMG_3937 (2).jpg

IMG_3931 (2).jpg

Pearl Dreams

Pearl Enthusiast
I saw that on the website and wondered what the color would be like IRL. It's so vivid!