• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

GemGeek

Pearlista
Not a good picture, but you will get the idea. Hisano fixed this pendant by replacing the pearl that fell off with a metallic white pearl on a wire dangle. One of my favorites!

20171030_110831-1.jpg

annie

Annie, your keshi necklace is lovely! I absolutely adore Tahitian keshi...I've been working with them a lot lately. Please do tell us about that beautiful ring on your finger...it really looks great with the pearls.

Thank you. :) The ring is a gray and pink spinel ring. Since the color combination is a bit funky, I think it works with the keshi pearls.

Pretty pendant GemGeek!

battah

Catching up - Bweaves, I always love your dragons! Such a cool way to jazz up a torsade. And you look lovely in your Diwali outfit. And the swan! Swooning for the swan!

jeg the flower brooch is very cool, I dig how you styled it.

annie, lovely bracelet and keshi necklace!

GG, that pendant is beautiful. Classic but fun!

battah

Not pearls today, but I wanted to share this gorgeous carved pendant I just received. It was created by Sami Saleh, the very talented carver who runs @stcarvings on instagram. It’s my kids’ names, and he added my husband’s and my initials. The paua shell is the back - so it’s lovely even when it flips!

77EA6654-22FD-4955-A61A-2D793490D12F.jpg

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thank you Marianne, GemGeek, BWeaves and Battah!

GemGeek, that is a very pretty pendant. Classy design!

Battah, I like your pendant as well. Especially the personal touch and that it has a view from either side.

BWeaves

I actually thought the mother of pearl side was the right side, at first glance. It's great that it's reversible.

annie

battah, I like your pendant and the chain too. Beautiful!

I'm wearing my Kamoka bracelet and ring today. I love the colors of these pearls and the pretty clasp.

IMG_1259.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

battah

Thank you jeg, BWeaves, and Annie!

Annie those Kamokas are beautiful. Great colors.

Abi

Beautiful bracelet Annie! :D

annie

It is cold and snowy here in the mountains. So I'm wearing a turtle neck again...with some Tahitian pearls to brighten up my day.

IMG_3779 (2).jpg

My neck shots are terrible. Here is a better picture of the strand:

IMG_3790.jpg