X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOOO, those are stunning.

Comment

• Those are gorgeous! I love the aubergine and green combo with yellow gold. A drop shape will be less expensive than a perfect round...for this purpose, I love a slight drop shape. They look wonderful against your dark hair and gorgeous skin (ah, youth....)
      http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
      Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• My Burmese SSP are finished! I am in lust with them. They have amazing luster and overtones. I love the champagne color. I wear a lot of white pearls and these are just softer. They are 11mm and I have a shot with my WSSP as a contrast.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1311.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	372586Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1310.jpg
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	372587Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1314.jpg
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	372588Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1316.jpg
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	372589

Comment

• Oh very pretty!!!! The luster is beautiful!

Comment

• Beautiful earrings ladies!

Karman, your Tahitians are so colourful and look great against the yellow gold. I am a sucker for colourful Ts!

Pearly-whites! Love love love your champagne SSP! Where did you purchase them from? They still look very white but with a shimmer of champagne. Very special!

Comment

• Back to my Vietnamese blue akoyas from PP and POJ, and my topaz and blue drops from Kojima Pearl, and The Swan.

The blues look great with olive grey drab. It's hard to tell from the photos, but this dress has a built in cape. I feel like a superhero. PEARL GIRL.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2267.jpg
Size:	123.9 KB
ID:	372590

Name:	IMG_2269.jpg
Size:	150.6 KB
ID:	372591
              Last edited by BWeaves; 02-25-2017, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• Karman- beautiful pearls ! Where did you find them ? The size and shape will help to keep them more reasonably priced but still with that clean skin and lovely lustre ..the price steps up. Glad you got a deal !

Kalmen - like PD I'm amazed at the size ...you have a gorgeous long neck and the pearls look fabulous. I too thought they must be 10-12 !

PW - love the Burmese ! The colour is very nice ad soft and the lustre is wonderful!

BWeaves - you know I love your 'Blues' ! I'm jealous!
                https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Karman, Kalmen, PW, BWeaves - love, love, love all of your earrings! BWeaves, your blues are gorgeous and I agree they look great with muted colors!

Comment

• Thank you Ladies ❤ Kat- I found them from a seller on Etsy. I was skeptical on whether they were actual Tahitians but the seller seemed to know her stuff and did not attempt to mislead in her other listings.

Pearly Whites, those studs are stunning. The lustre!

I am wearing my blue baroque akoya strand today, just one rather than connected together!

Name:	IMG_0711.jpg
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	372597

Comment

• Karman those tahitian drops are stunning and so are you blues.

Bweaves I'm on the wait list for blues crossing my fingers. Yours are delightful

Pearly whites Gorgeous Burmese ssp. Can't take my eyes off it.

Today I wore my first PP purchase. Their wisp design.Click image for larger version

Name:	PhotoGrid_1488006138778.jpg
Size:	189.2 KB
ID:	372607

Comment

• Lovely pearls everyone!
                        PearlyWhites, those new studs are gorgeous!
                        http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                        Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• I love everyone's pearls.

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                            I love everyone's pearls.
                            Me too. SO much fun to look every day. By the way, thanks for the compliments on my new keshi/tahitian tin cup and the BWeaves inspired black and white earrings.

Comment

• I paired up a couple of early pearl pendants, which are truly old favorites. The soufflé on the top pendant is from Sarah at Kojima. The bottom three pearls are a South Sea (top) and a Kamoka Tahitian (bottom), both from Agustus, and the middle pearl is a Japanese Kasumi from Sarah. I was going to update the South Sea at the last ruckus with a Burmese, but found the luster on the Burmese overwhelmed the beautiful Kasumi and Tahitian.

Name:	20170225_114000.jpg
Size:	204.8 KB
ID:	372611

On a side note, a couple of nights ago I attended a show at a local jeweler, who brought back a haul of gemstones from Tucson. I purchased this Mexican fire opal in matrix because I loved the play of color against the surface, the clarity of the opal, and the interesting rutile you can see in it. Back home I found that the opalescent colors were similar on this Japanese Kasumi from Sarah. No plans yet. Just playing with my new pretty.

Name:	20170225_102542.jpg
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	372612Click image for larger version

Name:	20170225_103102.jpg
Size:	146.6 KB
ID:	372613

Comment

• That opal is just gorgeous, Red!!!

Comment