• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

ericw

ericw, I didn't know you were on Etsy! Congratulations on your first sale. I'm hoping it was a fellow PGer who can post a photo.

Your work is lovely.

Thank's a lot, JerseyPearl, I appreciate your work, too.
No, PGer are not yet interested. I think it's always the case for new models, this shyness to buy. Also to look at such carved pearls as truly unique pieces of art, not serial production, and none to judge them as usually to do for not worked pearls.

Last edited:

Abi

PP Live Facebook chat with John Dwight, behind the scenes on the jewelers bench ... that ring is from his brand new collection. Chat was October 16, and is archived on PP Facebook page so one can go back and watch ... SO interesting :)

Oh I remember when Hisano had put the ring on to show how it looks like worn, I knew that I love it. Especially with the handcut design.

battah

Thanks, Battah. I just found it under "rings" on the PP site. It's on sale, and there's also one where the setting is engraved. I am getting a Tahitian pearl. :)

I really dig it! It's such a pretty twist on a pearl solitaire. Can't wait to see the T you pick!

Cathy, I need to go back and watch it. Those live feeds are so interesting! But they often coincide with my commute home (on metro, with spotty internet service) or bedtime routine with the kids, so I miss them live.

cmd2014

It looked like there was a Tahitian pendant in white gold in that pattern on the FB feed with what looked like maybe black diamonds (or an oxidized edge to the metal maybe?). I didn't see it on the PP site, but I loved it.

GemGeek

Pearlista
I tend to wear a pair of earrings or pendant combo for a couple of weeks at a time. This is my latest go-to pair. The pearls are natural white Hanadamas from Pearl Paradise, just over 7mm, and are on earrings from Steven Battelle. I took about ten ear-shots, but they all failed, so you get a towel shot!

hanadama.jpg

asurazzy

My off the floor pearls strand hahaha! Layered with my fave pendant.

Attachments

• 20171021_084700.jpg
    20171021_084700.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 0

BWeaves

Gem Geek. I take ear shots which are pretty much my whole head, and then edit the crap out of them on my lap top before they get posted here. If I couldn't crop them, you'd see some really weird photos of me.

Asurazzy: Amazing. Love them.

CathyKeshi

Love that look, Asurazzy :)

Ooh, GemGeek, what LOVELY earrings ... I look forward to seeing you wear them; they really suit you, and would look so nice with your dark hair!

GemGeek

Pearlista
Wow! What a beautiful necklace! Now I would love to see the necklace on a white background to better appreciate the arrangement.
And that pendant is my favorite, too. It's funny how many favorites I have of our member's jewels. Bweave's earrings she got at the ruckus are another favorite.

GemGeek

Pearlista
Love that look, Asurazzy :)

Ooh, GemGeek, what LOVELY earrings ... I look forward to seeing you wear them; they really suit you, and would look so nice with your dark hair!

I will take the tip from Bweaves and try for a better ear shot soon. They do show nicely against my hair. :)

BWeaves

Yellow gold Mikimoto huggies and my Judy Jetson necklace with druzy quartz. I never can capture how much these stones sparkle.

IMG_3771.jpg

GemGeek

Pearlista
Yes, it's on here somewhere with the blue and light gold together. And one of me wearing it at a ruckus podium. I won't be able to get my hands on it for a few weeks. The earring pearls are two sizes smaller, so they don't look right together.

Last edited: