• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

battah

Red it makes me so happy to see you enjoying your necklace <3

And that South Sea keshi strand is incredible. Love it.

kojimapearl

I'm just going to leave this here, because although these pearls must not be genuine.. I think Solange deserves a shout out for this photo (and pretty much everything else she does).
I do not know who the jewelry designer is but I think I am in love.
Hope this finds you all fantastic!
Cheers

Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 12.10.50 PM.jpg
crop of solange.jpg

GemGeek

Pearlista
Wow. She can really carry those earrings. Such a beautiful face and lovely skin!

GemGeek

Pearlista
So my real problem is this blotchy red neck and chest thing I have that merges into a bright red blob around noon. Sometimes I only wear earrings to distract from it, but I was thinking that a larger pearl might outshine the red. I want to find a large white metallic pearl pendant to go with the hanadama earrings. What do you think? Don't be afraid to be honest.

20171023_150707-1.jpg

BWeaves

GemGeek: I've met you in person and I NEVER noticed the redness on your chest. I only noticed your brilliant smile, your bright eyes, your cute haircut, and of course, your gorgeous pearls.

I always think everyone can see every zit on my face, and nobody notices but me.

battah

Even after you pointed it out I really don't see it - go for the pendant! I have a scar on my chest and get similarly self-conscious, I feel like I can only wear huge pendants that distract from it. But I agree with BW, all I see is your gorgeous smile and pretty pearls!

Pearl Dreams

Pearl Enthusiast
I wouldn't have noticed, either. I think a large pendant sounds wonderful!

Last edited:

CathyKeshi

Go for it GemGeek! Photos or in person, I see your stunning dark hair, big beautiful eyes, perfect lips framing you lovely smile ... and your kindness. Redness? Never noticed :) But I do understand, having lived with the birthmark on my nose forever, sigh ...

BWeaves

It's not a birthmark, Cathy. It's your own personal keshi. I think I noticed it the first moment I met you, and I never noticed it again.

asurazzy

Thats why I like pearls. Pearls reminded me of women. We think pearls have imperfections just like ourselves but other people never notice it and they always look beautiful n lustrous just like you ladies.

GemGeek

Pearlista
Great thoughts. Really, the red neck thing gets so bad that people at work have asked me if i was okay. But, i am going to wear what i want.

By the way, my right eye really is quite a bit larger than my left. The selfies made me wonder. I had recently seen the eye doctor, but he didn't mention it. Now I have to call because glaucoma runs in the family. Who knew PG selfies would lead me to the doctor?!

battah

I love how much love you can always feel on this forum <3 You ladies are fabulous.

Today - Sheri’s SoC mabé turtle babies on black spinel. I love them so!

45FBEBDF-0E3C-42DB-BF5E-DAD15F0BF4FA.jpg