Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very pretty, and they look lovely with your tin cup, which I love...by the way!
    http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
    Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• I agree - with that tin cup they are perfect!

Comment

• thanks pkinnew and jerseypearl!

Comment

• Thank you Pattye! If almost all of us visited theatre only one's a year ... must be another way to be with pearls...
          Narcissa! I decided to be with pearls every minute of my life near river, when I sleep when I go to gather mushrooms. Life's too short to live it without pearls! Even one day!

Comment

• funky pearl ! I love necklace! Its universal style! Beautiful on you!

Comment

• Funky pearl, gorgeous! What kind of buttons are they?

Comment

• thanks naan, lisa they are 10-11mm AA+ black freshwater button studs from PP!

Comment

• HG Ripples and Souffles!

Sticking with the big pearl look this week I'm wearing my HG ripples and fancy colored souffle earrings. Metallic color here we come!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Love those colors !

Comment

• Yummy. You must adore those.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20140915_173837.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	358446 I have these similar edison pair...still waiting for the jeweler to finish it though ..I asked him to create a handmade cap and shepherds hook in rose gold..

Comment

• I have to share this picture of my tin cup (pink peach metallic pearls on rose gold chain) that I wore yesterday ...got a guy to weave around 5 people to try to start a conversation with me while waiting for the train into the city ....I think it's the pearls...lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	20141121_110647.jpg
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	358447

Comment

• Originally posted by funky_pearl View Post
                            [IMG][/IMG]

my new button earrings that came yesterday afternoon from PP. it's my first set of button pearls and i really like how they sit against my earlobes!
                            FunkyPearl - those earrings look really nice... I agree that in the larger sizes the buttons would certainly sit a bit better on the earlobe. An the Tin Cup looks great !

Pkinnew - those colours...fabulous! The necklace looks wonderful on you!!

MelT - I love the Rose Gold chain ! (At least my monitor is making it look like Rose Gold ) Such a lovely necklace...I don't think it was the pearls that caught his eye .... lol
                            https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                            https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• I'm going to a fancy birthday party tonight. A great opportunity to wear my PP Ruckus WSS strand. Since I don't have WSS earrings (yet), I paired the necklace with my brand new PP Bauhaus earrings! When I saw them on sale for 40% off, I eventually caved. The finishing touch will be my "Mikeyy's suitcase" GSS ring:

Name:	neck shot 1-17-15.jpg
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	358654

Name:	close-up 1-17-15.jpg
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	358655

Name:	with bauhaus earrings 1.jpg
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	358656

Comment

• What a great idea to pair those earrings with your stunning WSS necklace, BAS! Lovely
                                Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Working...
                                X