• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

kelluvpearls

Consumer
Thank you for posting the charm bracelet photo, I love it, and your two new charms are also wonderful.

la_corsetiere

Super Moderator
View attachment 32953I love the charm bracelet! I think I now feel inspired to create one of my own?

Happy to report that the crud seems to be dissipating and I feel significantly better today. On the feisty side, in fact. So today's pearls are my maleficent heart pendant (I made with crazy pearls from John Tu) and my mabe spider bracelet from Bali..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 0

newberry

Sherri you wear your creations with such flair and panache. They are such works of art.

Marianne

Wear wings on your chest and the crud simply flies away! This might be a new medical break through :)

CathyKeshi

Pkinnew, please DO keep "going overboard" on photos for us LOL ... love your charm bracelet and those 2 new Kamoka pearls are divine!

la_corsetiere, so glad you're feeling feisty again ... Your "wings" necklace is amazing, and the spider bracelet adorable :)

baby nurse

Pkinnew, those are wonderful pictures of your charm bracelet. These gorgeous pearls are getting the wheels turning in my brain for a similar project! And you can never post too many pictures.

I also like the simple elegance of your single wss. Can you give a rough idea of its size?

La_corsetiere, I admire your talent in creating such wonderful pieces!

pkinnew

baby nurse - I don't have the paperwork here but I believe it's 13-14mm.

Today I'm wearing my ripple strand and earrings. Love the colors and luster and one of my favorites is the blue one on the upper left (neck shots).

Click image for larger version  Name:	024.jpg Views:	1 Size:	45.7 KB ID:	358772Click image for larger version  Name:	003.jpg Views:	1 Size:	54.8 KB ID:	358773Click image for larger version  Name:	022.jpg Views:	1 Size:	45.7 KB ID:	358774Click image for larger version  Name:	007.jpg Views:	1 Size:	79.1 KB ID:	358775Click image for larger version  Name:	008.jpg Views:	1 Size:	85.1 KB ID:	358776

Last edited by a moderator:

pkinnew

My bad - they are ripples! I will change the post (I do not know where that came from)!

baby nurse

No problem, pkinnew! I'm pretty sure someone else referred to them as Edisons recently on another forum, which is why I asked.

BAS

pkinnew -- your collection is stunning -- I just love every piece! Keep the pictures coming!

la c -- I remember your wings from the summer! Glad you are feeling better.

ckrickett

FullSizeRender-52.jpg

Nothing to spectacular today, as I am packing and cleaning the house for a weekend trip. But I haven;t worn these ladies in awhile, and they are fun. My 40" Lavender metallic ovals with red seed beads. Fun little rope, and my first real attempt at stringing

the sunlight completely washed them out!

BAS

crickett -- I love the pop of red between your lavender pearls.

Today: PP keshi/Tahitian necklace doubled paired with new Bauhaus earrings. I like the play between baroque dark Tahitians and round white freshadamas:

neck shot.jpg

close-up.jpg

earring 1.jpg

earring 2.jpg

LitGeek

crickett -- I love the pop of red between your lavender pearls.

Today: PP keshi/Tahitian necklace doubled paired with new Bauhaus earrings. I like the play between baroque dark Tahitians and round white freshadamas:

Absolutely LOVE your new Bauhaus earrings BAS! They are so fresh and modern in design. Great choice mixing them with your Tahitians, they compliment each other well.