Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks! Although my stash can't hold a candle to the Freshadamas, Hanadamas, and other PP treasures most of you have.

Comment

• If you're not yet sick of my enhancers, here's the one that started them all.

Take my strand of baroque "orcs", dubbed so because my best friend thought they were "evil pearls".

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1527.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	355209

Attach big gold vermeil enhancer et voila! The orcs are gentrified for the office.

Name:	IMG_1603.jpg
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	355208
      Attached Files

Comment

• @cyndaco- Since getting hit by the pearl bug, I've gotten very lazy on what clothes I buy. I mostly just get the standard solid colors and let my pearls stand out. But I have to say, those pearls and that print top, wow! They look like they were made for each other. Lovely!

Comment

• agreed! and the giant gold enhancer just pulls it all together. LOVE the look!
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          ill-sorted ephemera
          assorted bits and bobs, stuff and nonsense
          https://www.etsy.com/shop/illsortedephemera

Comment

• WOW! Love that enhancer on those gorgeous pearls! It's a great look!
            Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• ok i have SO much catching up to do! i am simply too busy lately. yeesh.

at any rate, i've been making things, i've been adding earring dangles (thanks to y'all - i don't know who here was doing that lately, but i've been inspired!), i've been wearing stuff.

doubled strand of 4-5mm (really REALLY) blue (so probably dyed) akoyas (vintage from ebay) with my rainbowislandpearls tahitians:

Name:	akoyatahitians.jpg
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	355215

a strand of big ol' bumpy white pearls mixed with little metallic pinks, strung by me, doubled, along with my dark violet/blue faceted strand, with earrings, also self-done:

Name:	bumpyandfaceted.jpg
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	355216

what i think of as my fairy pearl necklace - made myself with teensy varicolored seed pearls with "keshi" interspersed, dainty gold chain accompaniment, and one gigantic blister pearl as centerpiece (POJ baroque metallic stud visible as well).

Name:	fairypearls.jpg
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	355217

Name:	fairypearlsandpoj.jpg
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	355218

and of course, i've worn pearls every day all along, but i've only taken so many photos.
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              ill-sorted ephemera
              assorted bits and bobs, stuff and nonsense
              https://www.etsy.com/shop/illsortedephemera

Comment

• Eyecatching combinations, if I saw you at the grocery store, even if I didn't know you, I'd chat you up about your pearls!
                Pattye

Comment

• This is such a cool thread! I love everyone's pearls and the way they are styling them. I've got to try layering some necklaces!

It's icy, snowy, and generally miserable in Minnesota today, so I decided to inject some color into my immediate landscape! Here I am "in action" at work (headset and all!) and wearing some Tahitians.

Name:	pearl1.jpg
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	355371

The ring is from Margo, it's about 8mm and I wear this almost daily! I am smitten with the silvery blue color. The earrings are some small studs with diamonds that I got on mega clearance at Sears, of all places. Hard to tell but they do have a nice oil slick color to them. The strand is brand new from PP, lots of rose and green tones and I love it! The lighting in my office makes it hard to capture all the flashes of color, though.

Name:	pearl2.jpg
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	355372

Comment

• How lovely! Enjoy your pearls.

Comment

• Gorgeous! Those Tahitians really suit your skin, and go very well with that top, too.

Comment

• You and the pearls look terrific! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Every day is a good day for Tahitians, love them!
                          ~Melissa

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BitsOBeauty

Comment

• Woah, kTron, your Tahitian strand is stunning! That size is awesome on you.

Comment

• kTron, Love the contrast of the pearls and sweater! All your pearl jewelry works beautifully together! AND you look lovely in it!
                              Pattye

Comment

• @cyndayco : Love your collection and the idea of having a picture on your desktop of them all. Very beautiful and therapeutic! And I absolutely love your black baroques with the enhancer necklace and how beautiful you've styled it.
                                @juliebeth: Your combinations and layered styling is gorgeous. My favourite is the layering of the little blue Akoyas with the lovely Tahitians.
                                @kTron: You look beautiful in your Tahitians and the bright sweater!
                                Thanks for the visual treats!
                                Amrita
                                www.harmonypearls.com
                                www.facebook.com/HarmonyPearls
                                info@harmonypearls.com
                                www.twitter.com/HarmonyPearls9

Comment

Working...
                                X