• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great job!

And -- Welcome Jiji!

Comment

• Thanks Pearl Dreams!

today is my golden snitch necklace!

I am so happy I finally finished it. you wouldn't BELIEVE the trouble finding the right wings was!

anyways I ended up going with sterling and not gold, because sourcing the wings in silver was near impossible, and gold would have been far worse!

Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender-89.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	362161
      WestPearls.com My Shop
      West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• OMG ckrickett i love your snitch necklace, it's so cute!
        so here's what i got from the most recent pp sale, metallic freshwaters with tiny diamonds and the smallest baby akoyas for my second piercing! the other picture is a photo of them with two cheapie ss pendants from an etsy vendor.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• ckrickett,, the silver wings make the GSSP snitch stand out more. I think it looks really nice!

Comment

• ckrickett, that snitch is stunning! It came out beautifully, and is so unique. Enjoy it always, as it is a special piece!
            http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
            Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Love your golden snitch pendant ckrickett!
              funky_pearl those earrings really suit you.

Comment

• Lovely earrings, funky_pearl, they go very well together.

Comment

• I've been lurking for a few weeks and finally decided to join in So much fun admiring all the pearls here.

These earrings are a "project" my husband and I did for our third anniversary last month; 12.5mm South Seas that we had set in yellow gold. I'll wear them this week and try to capture them in action.

Name:	SSP Earrings.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	362199

Comment

• Welcome! Those are some big beautiful earrings! Can't wait for the "ear shot"!

Comment

• Those are beautiful Marie_a!
                      WestPearls.com My Shop
                      West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• I finished stringing my strand to hold Big Papa. I wanted something slightly contrasting to the pearl. I did really love the bronze chain but those links were to big and they would constantly get snagged on his arm. I was worried I would damage him. So I got some inexpensive metallic oval/rice pearls and made a 30" strand to hook him on. I saw a pretty ming pearl and bronze chain so I may or may not get that in the future, but for now he looks happy on his new home.

Name:	IMG_1383.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	362204
                        WestPearls.com My Shop
                        West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• Love this look! The pearls suit him well...kind of like little trophies he has gathered on his search for perfect pearls!
                          http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                          Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Haha, ckrickett, my sister would be SO JEALOUS of this gorgeous snitch necklace! I mean really very seriously jealous.

Comment

• Ahhh, funky_pearl, the baby akoyas are killing me!!

I might need to emulate this look.

Comment

• Welcome, Marie_A! These GSS studs are gorgeous! Please do share when you take them for a spin

Comment

Working...
                                X